Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

So Happy I Could Die

Cello

Featured Posts

Cello

One of my all time fav Gaga songs :giveup: and makes me nostalgic for summer 2010, some of the best times of my life

she/her
  • Like 2
  • Love 14
  • Thanks 1

Ororo Munroe

needs its own viral tiktok moment, this song deserves way more love! and I love how different SHICD to everything she has released since her debut in 2008. there's no other song in her discography that sounds similar to it! 

nothing will ever top 2009/2010 Gaga imo. 

• Like 2
  • YAAAS 4

Cello
1 minute ago, Ororo Munroe said:

nothing will ever top 2009/2010 Gaga imo. 

facts :tony:

i know most fans love BTW era gaga but nothing beats TF/TFM for me, they're on another level of iconic and fierce and i really hope she can bring that energy and creativity for lg7

she/her
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 3

Starmie25

I attended a Gaga/Pop club night late 2018 and when this song came on everyone started to slow dance with their partners aw

• Like 1
  • Love 2

Cello
6 minutes ago, Starmie25 said:

I attended a Gaga/Pop club night late 2018 and when this song came on everyone started to slow dance with their partners aw

Love that :kara: I've never been to a Gaga club night, it sounds great 

she/her

Red

My favorite from TFM :firega:

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.
  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 1

Cello
1 minute ago, Red said:

My favorite from TFM :firega:

it's in my top 3 with alejandro and telephone :artdoll2:

she/her
  • YAAAS 1

BrB
Posted (edited)

Nothing will top this moment at the Monster Ball Tour 💜

tumblr_ndzdweEhTh1tnko2io2_r2_500.gif

Edited by BrB
Sorry, brb. Yours, Bear reading Book 💋
  • Like 2
  • YAAAS 5

Agunimon

The best song off of The Fame Monster for me, and one of her top 5 tracks.

• YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 1

Ororo Munroe
23 minutes ago, Cello said:

facts :tony:

i know most fans love BTW era Gaga but nothing beats TF/TFM for me, they're on another level of iconic and fierce and i really hope she can bring that energy and creativity for lg7

period! BTW is cute, but TF/TFM remains her best work to date for me sonically, lyrically and thematically! her live performances, street fashion, music... I remember checking her site every few days to make sure I haven't missed any new content from her, watching Telephone and Alejandro music videos for the very first time was an unforgettable experience... 

no offence to other pop girls, but it's been 15 years since Gaga dropped TFM and no one has even come close to the level of pop excellence she served back then lol. 

• YAAAS 3

Cello
3 minutes ago, Ororo Munroe said:

period! BTW is cute, but TF/TFM remains her best work to date for me sonically, lyrically and thematically! her live performances, street fashion, music... I remember checking her site every few days to make sure I haven't missed any new content from her, watching Telephone and Alejandro music videos for the very first time was an unforgettable experience... 

no offence to other pop girls, but it's been 15 years since Gaga dropped TFM and no one has even come close to the level of pop excellence she served back then lol. 

Yesss the whole world was obsessed :giveup: no one has done it like that since, she changed what it means to be an artist

she/her
  • YAAAS 2
  • Love 2

Ororo Munroe
Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, Cello said:

Yesss the whole world was obsessed :giveup: no one has done it like that since, she changed what it means to be an artist

Gaga has truly set the standards for pop artists SO high, it's almost impossible for anyone to impress me these days, because I always end up comparing others to her. like, let me know when someone does something as cool as her 2009 VMA performance lol. 

Edited by Ororo Munroe
  • Thanks 2

Ultimecia

I think a modern rendition with her current vocal capabilities would be out of this world! :nooo:

Time. It will not wait, no matter how hard you hold on...
  • YAAAS 1

Starmie25
1 hour ago, Cello said:

Love that :kara: I've never been to a Gaga club night, it sounds great 

All her songs kinda went off in the club that night - SHICD, John Wayne, DWYW, You and I, Fashion! 

• YAAAS 1

Levine

My god, so good. So amazing. "and makes me nostalgic for summer 2010, some of the best times of my life" soooo trueeee

• Love 1