💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Shangela Accused of Multiple Sexual Assaults

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

Modern Ecstasy2

Everyone in Hollywood sucks. I’m so disillusioned, just waiting for the day that stuff comes out about Gaga.

“Delete this thread that person is not Gaga he is a hot blonde twink”
  • Like 4
  • LMAO 6
  • Sad 3

Edonis

I remember when the first allegation came out it made waves and then just kind of disappeared. Hopefully this time things aren't forgotten. 

• Like 15

Noah X

It's so sad that humanity's corruption and evil  mainly comes from the man's penis and its powerful effects on the mind.

• Like 3
  • LMAO 1
  • Thanks 1

AndiGaga
10 minutes ago, Edonis said:

I remember when the first allegation came out it made waves and then just kind of disappeared. Hopefully this time things aren't forgotten. 

I mean its not proven that he did these things

• Like 1

Borisapillar
10 minutes ago, Noah X said:

It's so sad that humanity's corruption and evil  mainly comes from the man's penis and its powerful effects on the mind.

I definitely do not think it's as simple as that. We are talking about potential trauma, ego, abuse of power, fame, mental health disorders.... etc etc. Plenty of us are horny pigs who don't assault others.

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1

PunkTheFunk

Wow, I knew this story already but looks like a major media outlet has finally picked it up?? 

• Like 1

SlaeUrAnus

What happened to the other case against Shangela? I read about it, but didn’t hear anything come of it.

In my messy era.
  • Like 1

bionic
Just now, SlaeUrAnus said:

What happened to the other case against Shangela? I read about it, but didn’t hear anything come of it.

settled out of court

buy bionic
  • Thanks 3

G U C C I

I hope this isn’t true but this is what the fourth or fifth person to make these claims? Maybe he just made a target out of himself after he settled out of court with the other person who made similar claims. If I was him I would make sure these people had to prove these claims are accurate and verified or else go after them for defamation. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

BlingNotTheMusic

The Gaga curse strikes again :trollga:

• Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

RAMROD

The bjge mwdia finally catching up to Shangie'a case :giveup:

It took awhile but it happened :giveup:

Gaga, sis. This is a friendly ultimatum, fire your choreograer before big media catching his case too :giveup:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡
  • Like 2

Sherry
3 hours ago, Modern Ecstasy2 said:

Everyone in Hollywood sucks. I’m so disillusioned, just waiting for the day that stuff comes out about Gaga.

She’s been through this already with R K***y. And she’s going to go through it again if she doesn’t fire Richy. If any big media outlet picks it up, I’m afraid it may be over for her.

Love it when you call me legs, in the morning buy me eggs 🥚
  • Sad 1