Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
life

Gaga in Los Angeles last night

franminervini

Featured Posts

Ivy

Kinda weird how there's other actors and filmmakers at these type meetings like why are they there :samanthac: Gaga makes sense because Michael but the others :oprah:

G U C C I
28 minutes ago, Ivy said:

Kinda weird how there's other actors and filmmakers at these type meetings like why are they there :samanthac: Gaga makes sense because Michael but the others :oprah:

These people may all be artists but they have to invest their money like everyone else to hope to keep up with the times. Millions of dollars doesn’t go as far for her any one else at that point of fame as it would for regular folks. They are all business people at the end of the day. 

• Like 1
  • Shook 1

GagasEnigma4
2 hours ago, SharkmanthaC said:

See what we are not going to do is comment that a woman is pregnant just because of what she wears or because she may have gained a few pounds. Stop.commenting.about.women’s.bodies. :saladga:

This 110%. We cannot assume anything just because of what she wears (baggy clothes, etc). Maybe she wearing that stuff bc she wants to be comfortable and is tired of being body shamed for having a little belly (which is perfectly normal). And people saying “oh she has that glow about her” well yeah she is the happiest shes been in a long time. Being pregnant wouldnt be a bad thing if SHE confirmed it. But like you I am sick and disgusted of people always commenting on womens bodies. Gaga is human. I think she looks amazing, and she is so tiny that even a few extra lbs can make it seem like a lot. She is on lots of psych meds I am sure, I am too and my weight fluctuates. I am the same height as Gaga. And I hate when people comment on my weight. 

Edited by GagasEnigma4
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 4

GagasEnigma4

Also for those commenting on the baggy clothes, or oversized outfits. She has been wearing those for years

Also any photos we see can be photoshopped. No one who seen her close in person has speculated any of this.

My main issue with this speculation every few months for YEARS is that its her body and unless she says she is, no one should spread it as fact. Many people dont even say I think, its more like I KNOW she is. Only for years and months to pass and no baby. They were saying this back in September from J&P and look nothing. Leave her alone

Edited by GagasEnigma4
  • Like 2

Ivy
1 hour ago, Obobo said:

“SCENESSE® (afamelanotide 16mg) is CLINUVEL’s proprietary first-in-class photoprotective drug. It is authorised in the European Union, United States and Australia for the prevention of phototoxicity in adult patients with erythropoietic protoporphyria (EPP).

SCENESSE® (afamelanotide 16mg) is also being assessed as a potential treatment for a range of other indications including variegate porphyria, vitiligo, xeroderma pigmentosum and arterial ischaemic stroke. Information on these indications can be found here. Other indications are planned in the future.”

Confused Thinking GIF

"The cost for Scenesse subcutaneous implant 16 mg is around $50,086 for a supply of 1 implant, depending on the pharmacy you visit."  

:bionic: :stupidoreo: 

• LMAO 1
  • Shook 5

TheOriginalOne
1 hour ago, Cello said:

Husband?! 

tumblr_o0750nt4oR1ql5yr7o1_500.gif

• LMAO 4

JazzGa

Sounds like Gaga is trying to break into the pharmaceutical skincare market... ugh, can someone stop the ride? I want to get off this timeline :crossed:

I've taken a few dips in the lady pond

alsemanche
6 hours ago, franminervini said:

ethereal

I think you meant urethral...?

Soft, soothing, and succulent
  • LMAO 7

Helxig

Why did they photoshop/facetune her double chin/jaw area?? :awkney: 

The story is about how she looks but they edited her. Let people look like people and not Kardashians

Edited by Helxig
I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

ALGAYDO

Okay this is wild af. Gaga hosting this at her own home? Like WHAT 

ARTPOPKISS

And yall called Mr delulu when I said this emoji looks like kim k :saladga:

LOOK WHO LAIGHING NOW :ladyhaha:

F@ggotry at its finest