๐Ÿ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT ๐Ÿ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

LG7: Hype Train ๐Ÿš‚ ๐Ÿš‚ (2025 truthers wonโ€ฆ)

Stef

Featured Posts

River

OIG4.MAWbFj4vdqfvc1XAyF1F?pid=ImgGn

All that jazz bitches :giveup:

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta
  • LMAO 3
  • YAAAS 2

River

OIG4.kOoGR6YlayiS6Hm0QABH?pid=ImgGn

doot doot doot and twitter

• LMAO 2
  • YAAAS 3

Ororo Munroe

her only posting on storiesโ€ฆ

oh sheโ€™s cooking something rn, yโ€™allโ€ฆย 

• YAAAS 7

River

OMG GUYS

This showed up in Vegas now

OIG4.aIM9SVUJl8NS55NUODqM?w=270&h=270&c=

ย 

The double II - BEYONCE COLLAB CONFIRMED :giveup:

The Harley head OMG

ย 

• LMAO 8

M i K E Y

Yall remember the scene from joker where a woman shouts โ€žyouโ€™re going to hellโ€œ then Gaga/Harley kisses her and says โ€žyouโ€™re going with meโ€œ? I canโ€™t stop thinking that her talking about hell and this scene are somehow connected idkย 

maybe itโ€™s only brainrotย 

Edited by M i K E Y
  • YAAAS 4
  • Love 1
  • Shook 2

River
9 minutes ago, M i K E Y said:

Yall remember the scene from joker where a woman shouts โ€žyouโ€™re going to hellโ€œ then Gaga/Harley kisses her and says โ€žyouโ€™re going with meโ€œ? I canโ€™t stop thinking that her talking about hell and this scene are somehow connected idkย 

maybe itโ€™s only brainrotย 

Maybe Joker Foliado was LG7 promo all along

• YAAAS 1

NarlesLM

Announcing in 4 and a half hours.ย 

How exciting is that? I mean didn't the guy who first leaked the girlfriend for the weekend said it was coming June 21?ย 

ย 

I think that guy must work on some streaming platform to have acess to the song and date 15 day in advance (mind you labels usually send their artists single to plataforms 10-15 days before releasing - so their editorial playlist team can take their time to listen and playlist it - might chance a bit with big artists though)

Edited by NarlesLM
  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 2

TimotheeChalamet

Guys you are very creative but 95 outย f 100 times you understand the opposite of what Gaga says, it's incredible. "Happy pride" at the Chromatica Ball premiere was about how she made the film for the community and the interviewer told her it would be played at several pride parties, and "not today" means she was playing a jazz show and nothing else ๐Ÿ˜‚

I mean, I'm excited to have news and they're probably coming in the next days, but why it's so hard to understand that Gaga doesn't speak in riddles?ย 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 6

buzzkill
57 minutes ago, NarlesLM said:

Announcing in 4 and a half hours.ย 

How exciting is that? I mean didn't the guy who first leaked the girlfriend for the weekend said it was coming June 21?ย 

ย 

I think that guy must work on some streaming platform to have acess to the song and date 15 day in advance (mind you labels usually send their artists single to plataforms 10-15 days before releasing - so their editorial playlist team can take their time to listen and playlist it - might chance a bit with big artists though)

Thatโ€™s not true. Itโ€™s usually 72 hours before, thatโ€™s what Spotify asks.

• Like 1

Starmie25

Not tonight = tomorrowย 

#wediditkids

ย 

:vegas:

• LMAO 1
  • YAAAS 1

MessyTop

Why do folk think something is happening today? I have a feeling nothing is coming today, not even an announcementย 

Rat Boy
5 hours ago, River said:

doot doot doot and twitter

:rip:

"dont trust this crooked manipulative rat!" - @NichuuB
  • LMAO 1

B2theRich33
33 minutes ago, TimotheeChalamet said:

Guys you are very creative but 95 outย f 100 times you understand the opposite of what Gaga says, it's incredible. "Happy pride" at the Chromatica Ball premiere was about how she made the film for the community and the interviewer told her it would be played at several pride parties, and "not today" means she was playing a jazz show and nothing else ๐Ÿ˜‚

I mean, I'm excited to have news and they're probably coming in the next days, but why it's so hard to understand that Gaga doesn't speak in riddles?ย 

thisโ€ฆ they live in a fantasy where Gaga (and i hate to make this comparison) is taylor swift and easter eggs everything. t swift didnโ€™t invent the practice, but sheโ€™s the one out here doing the absolute most for her fans to decipher. and this is what they want from Gaga, who would do it every now and then, but not plan absolutely everything out to where her life is a code to be investigated.

sometimes words are just thatโ€ฆ words.ย 

• Thanks 5

TimotheeChalamet
6 minutes ago, MessyTop said:

Why do folk think something is happening today? I have a feeling nothing is coming today, not even an announcementย 

They misinterpreted what Gaga said yesterday at the J&P show and came up with 46964929 new theories about hell and an announcement. Someone on x was pointing out that Americano in the setlist was a hint of LG7 coming in August because she sings "en agosto"ย 

• LMAO 8

B2theRich33

also her black and white/blonde hairstyle is very reminiscent of this look during the BTW press runโ€ฆ

gagagoogle.jpg

• Like 3
  • YAAAS 2
  • Love 1

• Stef changed the title to LG7: Hype Train ๐Ÿš‚ ๐Ÿš‚ (2025 truthers wonโ€ฆ)