Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Is Sabrina a threat to LG7?

ThisGuyTony

Featured Posts

Yes. And I'm not joking.

Her first solo tour presales for US started since Monday, with VIP reaching $600++, the VIP ticket price for established MPGs such as Taylor, Beyoncé & Gaga, and all have been sold out. :enigma:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ with birds I share this lonely view (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡
  • Like 1
  • Shook 1

I don't think Gaga cares about the rankings. Whenever she releases LG7, the public will definitely pay attention to it. On the other hand, it can be a threat to other artists. But again, it all depends on how well the marketing strategies can promote LG7 as long as her team doesn't mess it up.

• Like 1

Agunimon

Probably in charts, but I don't think she really cares about that and neither does her label when they know that she is an absolute force for touring. She is so checked out of that stuff, and has been since before Joanne. She is not the same marketing madhouse as she was from The Fame thru to Born This Way.

Maybe for summer, but if Gaga comes in the fall it's time will be past by then I guess 

With the first single we'll be able to have more of a good guess how the album will do :enigma:

King of the Fall

She is a threat in terms of potential to block people on charts but not when it comes to Gaga's debut numbers

The problem was, she had a little black book and my name was written on every page

CoastalMonster

No one can be a threat to Gaga. She’s already cemented herself in music history. The two artists are, respectfully, in completely different leagues, so I view this as a somewhat silly question.