Eyes Closed - 995 058
Take Me to the Beach - 633 734
In Your Corner - 607 482
Gods Don't Pray - 551 002
Don't Forget Me - 543 149
Kid - 474 521
Fire in These Hills - 481 576
Eyes Closed (feat. J Balvin) - 532 835

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

Teletubby
24 minutes ago, Gangie said:

I didn't even know they had something new coming :udidnt:

we kept it a secret from @River's husband 

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining
  • LMAO 2

TimotheeChalamet
53 minutes ago, TEETHTEETH said:

I’d rather watch him sing than hear his music :ohwell:

Honestly I will never understand the hate they are getting online especially in the last two years because they did release some pretty good music especially in their first two albums. Then they put out some awful stuff but their last record (Mercury) was great, especially act I

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Roughhouse Dandy
1 hour ago, TimotheeChalamet said:

Honestly I will never understand the hate they are getting online especially in the last two years because they did release some pretty good music especially in their first two albums. Then they put out some awful stuff but their last record (Mercury) was great, especially act I

People love to be mean and gay! Talking about and hating on something like Imagine Dragons gave them permission to be both

This is my Hannah Montana™️ lipgloss.

TEETHTEETH
4 hours ago, TimotheeChalamet said:

Don’t get me wrong. I actually like a good bit of their music. And they have some of the best sets on beat saber (VR). But he is surprisingly hot and worth commenting on :heat:

I remember liking their first album and cheesy as it feels to go back and listen to now and I ain't afraid of cheese. That being said I do really stand by the work they did for League of Legends, it was nice seeing a good partnership between them considering the lead singer used to play.

I always let the good ones go