💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

‘Joker 2: Folie à Deux' Runtime Around 2 Hours 30 Minutes By Jordan Ruimy

LADYGAGA10MONSTER

Featured Posts

LADYGAGA10MONSTER

SPOILER ALERT (view at your own risk)

Special Thanks to @Ronlop for bringing this to my attention on the Discord Server

Spoiler

Today, Jordan Ruimy from the blog site "World Of Reels" posted a blog about his thoughts on the screening for FAD, a 2-hour and 25-minute movie. He shared some interesting information regarding a song that will be featured in the film. So, let's dive in!

As we already know, due to people who have been on the filming site and the trailer, we're familiar with a few songs that will be in the movie. We know that "What the World Needs Now Is Love," written by Burt Bacharach and Hal David, and "That's Entertainment!" by Judy Garland will be featured in the film. However, thanks to this blog, we now know that "This Bitter Earth" by Dinah Washington will also be included and is described as a major highlight. The blog reveals that there are over 20 songs in the movie, with at least four original compositions. While there is one duet, most of the songs are performed by Lady Gaga herself.

Jordan also expressed his uncertainty about whether Todd Phillips (the director) can pull off this ambitious project, stating, "I have absolutely no idea if Todd Phillips can pull this high-wire act off. This is either going to be incredible or an absolute train wreck; there's no middle ground." At the very least, he gives Phillips credit for being bold and ambitious in his approach.

Now it's your turn! Share your thoughts below: do you think Todd Phillips can pull off this film?

ARTICLE

https://www.worldofreel.com/blog/2024/6/30/joker-2-folie-deux-runtime-currently-25-hours-1

• YAAAS 34
  • Love 2

Roughhouse Dandy

I'm not gonna survive listening to Gaga sing This Bitter Earth. I'm just not. 

I need one of you nerds to put her vocals into the Max Richter orchestration asap. 

Edited by Roughhouse Dandy
This is my Hannah Montana™️ lipgloss.
  • YAAAS 6

That’s half an hour more than the first. I hope the screenplay can handle that :emma:

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.
  • Like 1

HelloHangoverz
Just now, Roughhouse Dandy said:

I'm not gonna survive two Gaga musical projects in one year either. Dead, kaput

Does anyone think global warming is a good thing? I love Lady Gaga. I think she's a really interesting artist.
  • LMAO 5

LADYGAGA10MONSTER
4 minutes ago, Roughhouse Dandy said:

I guess that song has a special place in your heart

HelloHangoverz

It comes out a day after my birthday. Me and my friend are going for ramen followed by a screening of the movie

Does anyone think global warming is a good thing? I love Lady Gaga. I think she's a really interesting artist.
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 14

Roughhouse Dandy
4 minutes ago, LADYGAGA10MONSTER said:

I guess that song has a special place in your heart

I've seen it get redone every few years since I was a kid and each version improves upon the already wonderful original. It feels like it's grown up with me. And then (possibly) getting Gaga's version when I don't feel young anymore feels special. 

Edited by Roughhouse Dandy
This is my Hannah Montana™️ lipgloss.

Decodekid

honestly I'm so done with these movies being over 2 hours in recent years, I can't hold my pee at the theaters that long come on :traumatica:

Im Harol don't tell anyone
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 9
  • Thanks 3

25 minutes ago, LADYGAGA10MONSTER said:

I have absolutely no idea if Todd Phillips can pull this high-wire act off. This is either going to be incredible or an absolute train wreck; there's no middle ground

I mean, you can say that about every movie :poot:

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta
  • Like 1

Littlefvcker

Cant wait! As someone said earlier the straights my hate it but we will be in love! And lets be clear if straight gonna love it it will mean that the movie is just mediocre.. Can wait to see Gaga destroy competition on Oscars gaga lady GIF

• Like 1
  • Love 2