💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Bebe Rexha - I’m The Drama

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Magneto

I've been listening to the Coachella performance for so long so I'm very hyped for this release. I just don't get this cover art at all

Free my mind
  • Like 1

codymonster
Just now, Magneto said:

I've been listening to the Coachella performance for so long so I'm very hyped for this release. I just don't get this cover art at all

Literally what I came in here to write lmao. I'm very excited about her new stuff. She's an undeniable hit maker :vegas:

• YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 1

Magneto
Just now, codymonster said:

Literally what I came in here to write lmao. I'm very excited about her new stuff. She's an undeniable hit maker :vegas:

But listening to the preview I feel like I walked into the Swinefest trap; listened to the live performance so much, that the studio version sounds worse

Free my mind
  • Like 2

codymonster
19 minutes ago, Magneto said:

But listening to the preview I feel like I walked into the Swinefest trap; listened to the live performance so much, that the studio version sounds worse

For real though. I need the husky, "And they lining up, they lining up, they LINING up for a taste!"

• Like 2