💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

LG7: Hype Train 🚂 🚂 (2025 truthers won…)

Stef

Featured Posts

Darcklighter22
3 hours ago, Schizophonic said:

imagine her actually doing it and that song will never be heard again, not on lg7 nor anywhere else.... THAT would be on brand Gaga

I mean You & I made the cut and it wasn't originally supposed to be on the album....but yeah that's a little on brand. :oops:

Ultimecia

Page 666 is upon us! :firega:

Honestly as frustrating as this period can be, we're creating memories page after page! How iconic! :vegas:

Time. It will not wait, no matter how hard you hold on...
  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 1

Ultimecia
13 minutes ago, HermesGr said:

Nothing yet?

We're almost to page 666, that's something! :ohwell:

Time. It will not wait, no matter how hard you hold on...

whoever made that fake AI LG7 snippet that says something along the lines of "serpents winding, angels crying, in your eyes i've seen the lining, truth and lies they intertwine" needs to make a full version and post it in HQ because honestly it SLAPS

dum dum da di da dum dum da di da
  • Shook 1
  • Thanks 2

juicyjuicy
19 minutes ago, OHDH said:

whoever made that fake AI LG7 snippet that says something along the lines of "serpents winding, angels crying, in your eyes i've seen the lining, truth and lies they intertwine" needs to make a full version and post it in HQ because honestly it SLAPS

Honestly I can’t stop thinking about and listening to this snippet. IT’S SOOOO GOOD!!! 

• YAAAS 2

Hennycomb
6 minutes ago, juicyjuicy said:

Honestly I can’t stop thinking about and listening to this snippet. IT’S SOOOO GOOD!!! 

Where can I listen to that? even though it's fanmade y'alls hype makes me wanna check it out

Edited by Hennycomb
  • Like 1

RetroPhysico
1 hour ago, OHDH said:

Show me to me Rachel