Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

LG7: Hype Train 🚂 🚂 (2025 truthers won…)

Stef

Featured Posts

monketsharona

Honestly I kinda integrated the fact it is not our time enjoying new music from our fave for some time

If anything was that ready to be launched I'm sure she would have released the single the week following the teaser on CBT... 

15 minutes ago, Hennycomb said:

If the Sasha Velour interview doesn't come out until June 30 we will have the confirmation that things were indeed delayed for some reason.

Yeah, I think she probably talked more extensively about LG7 during the Sasha Velour interview, which is why we don't have it yet. Maybe she planned to release something in June and have that interview be a part of the press, but she changed her mind.

Or the interview just got scrapped altogether :huntyga: But I'm more inclined to believe the former

🃏🖤👹
  • Like 1

34 minutes ago, LG7 time now said:

In late February, I remember some people being like “I think she’ll return in May/June” and I was like “nooooo that’s too far :messga:” and here we are, dying

I was CONVINCED about June. Like it was the first time that I was 100% sure a single was coming on a specific month. She really fooled me.

• Like 3
  • Sad 3

Plastic Flower
7 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

Honestly I kinda integrated the fact it is not our time enjoying new music from our fave for some time

If anything was that ready to be launched I'm sure she would have released the single the week following the teaser on CBT... 

Which only makes things worse if true. :teenidle:

Drop it
  • LMAO 1

BlingNotTheMusic
2 hours ago, franminervini said:

@BabylonHooker any crumbs? :traumatica:

They have 5 days until they are dragged for filth :trollga: they said lead May/June, album Oct 

Rupauls Drag Race Reaction GIF

https://discord.xyz/hausofdelulu

BlingNotTheMusic
1 hour ago, Hennycomb said:

Me too. I don't like David Bowie either. The type of music with heavy focus on lyrics and story. Fiona Apple kinda gives that too. And the thing is Gaga LOVES that type of music. I think there will come a time she will serve that I think.

This LACK OF TASTE is something else

• Like 1
  • LMAO 1
  • Thanks 3

madmagical6

I'm definitely never getting hyped by any of the artl "insiders" anymore. We still have this week left but I doubt anything is coming. 

• Like 1

BlingNotTheMusic
3 minutes ago, Schizophonic said:

I love how the question was "What can you tell us about what to expect from you next?" 

And she answered "I've been recording" with literally no insight as to what to expect next :messga:

Juanlittlem
7 minutes ago, BlingNotTheMusic said:

I love how the question was "What can you tell us about what to expect from you next?" 

And she answered "I've been recording" with literally no insight as to what to expect next :messga:

"What can we expect from your new album?"

"Music!"

Make-Up Meme GIF by Justin

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.
  • LMAO 10

RetroPhysico
22 minutes ago, Schizophonic said:

Sustaining “promo” for a film after a WHOLE MONTH of nothing? 😕

PS. They did her dirty with that thumbnail 🙃

MessyTop
2 minutes ago, RetroPhysico said:

Sustaining “promo” for a film after a WHOLE MONTH of nothing? 😕

PS. They did her dirty with that thumbnail 🙃

This! I don’t understand the point of the interview a month after the release? Like why? I swear the timing of it all is infuriating with her team