💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

LG7: Hype Train 🚂 🚂 (2025 truthers won…)

Stef

Featured Posts

Nessun Dorma
21 minutes ago, Hennycomb said:

I love long songs, good lyrics and story but I'm a club music and beats typa gal. Only guitar, piano, bass and drums don't cut it for me, I can't connect. I skip most ballads even on Gaga's albums, I only like it live. :oops:

I understand! Club music in general doesn’t really raise my spirits. I’ve got a rocker soul. But that’s the beauty about diversity :heart:

Kindness Punk
  • Love 1

3 minutes ago, atemybrain said:

I have been quiet about the decision of including the snippet in GCB, but I genuinely don’t understand why she included it just to go radio silent for a month afterward. I love that she included it, and it was such a fun moment. However, waiting a whole month and not saying anything else about the project just seems pointless. Any hype surrounding it has long since died out. The wait seems endless at this point, but I’m just going to stop assuming it’s coming anytime soon and focus on other things. When it comes it comes I guess (hopefully in August haha). 

Yepp. I've been delaying some personal things these past few weeks. Def isn't healthy behaviour.

• Like 1

LG7 time now

In late February, I remember some people being like “I think she’ll return in May/June” and I was like “nooooo that’s too far :messga:” and here we are, dying

• LMAO 8
  • Shook 1

Hennycomb
2 minutes ago, Nessun Dorma said:

I understand! Club music in general doesn’t really raise my spirits. I’ve got a rocker soul. But that’s the beauty about diversity :heart:

And Gaga is so at the intersection of both, it's amazing. :kara:

• Love 1

Plastic Flower
7 minutes ago, Hennycomb said:

Orrrr maybe, I've been thinking for the past days that Gaga is very kind and very artist positive so she might delay something out of her own will to not step on a smaller artist's spotlight. It's very possible knowing her personality and I kinda can see her doing that to give Charli some time to shine. But... you never know :stalkga:

A true Kindness Punk :ororomunroe:

Drop it
  • LMAO 2

southpaw773

RIP June. What could have been for pride month. Then with the holiday there won’t be anything the first part of July. “Soon” cherry boom boom. 

Edited by southpaw773
  • Thanks 1

Schizophonic
19 minutes ago, Hennycomb said:

I thought about Taylor and Rihanna later, I agree, she could also delay for them

i really hope we get a new Gaga release before the next taylor or even rihanna

• Like 1

Hennycomb
2 minutes ago, southpaw773 said:

RIP June. What could have been for pride month. Then with the holiday there won’t be anything the first part of July. “Soon” cherry boom boom. 

If the Sasha Velour interview doesn't come out until June 30 we will have the confirmation that things were indeed delayed for some reason.

• Like 4

PaulaMonster13
38 minutes ago, madmagical6 said:

Bebe Rexa has just announced a new song this Friday. So Gaga won't drop. It's over for June. 

We taking Bebe Rexha as a threat now?? :icant:

• Thanks 3

Juanlittlem
12 minutes ago, Hennycomb said:

for some reason

The reason: Trash team

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.
  • LMAO 1
  • Thanks 1

Nessun Dorma
30 minutes ago, Hennycomb said:

And Gaga is so at the intersection of both, it's amazing. :kara:

Yeeeah! Her versatility is one of the things that makes me love her! I never know what to expect (or when :laughga:)

We chose wisely when we decided to make her our idol :ally:

Kindness Punk
  • Love 1