💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

LG7: Hype Train 🚂 🚂 (2025 truthers won…)

Stef

Featured Posts

madmagical6
Just now, LG7 time now said:

Gaga can still announce for an other week, or even for this week. Her and Bebe don’t really have the same public

Yeah that's true she can. She has got the first week in July to release If I remember right, but Katy's release is only a couple of weeks away so it's either early July or late July or August. 

Hennycomb
1 minute ago, Plastic Flower said:

The way pretty much nobody releasing this Friday is real competition to Gaga :bear:

Let's list who we all think Gaga could possibly delay something because of that artist:

Beyoncé

Britney

Madonna 

Adele

Ariana maybe

Can't think of anyone else :vegas:

• Thanks 2

Plastic Flower
Just now, Hennycomb said:

Let's list who we all think Gaga could possibly delay something because of that artist:

Beyoncé

Britney

Madonna 

Adele

Ariana maybe

Exactly. :bear: Maybe one huge male artist like The Weeknd or Post Malone.

who's releasing? Camila, Megan, Cupcakke, G-Eazy like... 

Drop it
  • Thanks 2

LG7 time now
5 minutes ago, Hennycomb said:

Beyoncé

Britney

Madonna 

Adele

Ariana maybe

Taylor girl, Taylor… :ladyhaha: and Justin Bieber, and Rihanna but it’s not happening, and even Eminem and others but I doubt she cares

• Like 1

IWantYourLove
On 3/11/2024 at 10:16 AM, Thonin Dyn said:

And the host (probably jimmy Kimmel) asked her a question like : « Gaga does premature ej*cul*tion surprises you? »  and she was like « …no:oops: » and then everyone laughed

I spat out my drink lmaoo that is not where I thought this was going lol 

Hennycomb
2 minutes ago, Plastic Flower said:

Exactly. :bear: Maybe one huge male artist like The Weeknd or Post Malone.

who's releasing? Camila, Megan, Cupcakke, G-Eazy like... 

Orrrr maybe, I've been thinking for the past days that Gaga is very kind and very artist positive so she might delay something out of her own will to not step on a smaller artist's spotlight. It's very possible knowing her personality and I kinda can see her doing that to give Charli some time to shine. But... you never know :stalkga:

• Like 1

Hennycomb
1 minute ago, LG7 time now said:

Taylor girl, Taylor… :ladyhaha: and Justin Bieber, and Rihanna but it’s not happening, and even Eminem and others but I doubt she cares

I thought about Taylor and Rihanna later, I agree, she could also delay for them

• Love 1

atemybrain

I have been quiet about the decision of including the snippet in GCB, but I genuinely don’t understand why she included it just to go radio silent for a month afterward. I love that she included it, and it was such a fun moment. However, waiting a whole month and not saying anything else about the project just seems pointless. Any hype surrounding it has long since died out. The wait seems endless at this point, but I’m just going to stop assuming it’s coming anytime soon and focus on other things. When it comes it comes I guess (hopefully in August haha). 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

LG7 time now
2 minutes ago, atemybrain said:

I have been quiet about the decision of including the snippet in GCB, but I genuinely don’t understand why she included it just to go radio silent for a month afterward. I love that she included it, and it was such a fun moment. However, waiting a whole month and not saying anything else about the project just seems pointless. Any hype surrounding it has long since died out. The wait seems endless at this point, but I’m just going to stop assuming it’s coming anytime soon and focus on other things. When it comes it comes I guess (hopefully in August haha). 

I’m fully expecting an August release for the single

• Like 1