💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Final Album Title Predictions?

EGOT2027

Featured Posts

EGOT2027

now that we are living with the knowledge that gaga could announce her single and/or the album any day now...it's time to guess the album title for (maybe) the last time. 

my money is on "church" and it's gonna be a mix of a few genres. the concept is basically that music and the studio are her church lol. i'm not saying i'm even a huge fan of this title, but it feels like that's what the tea lives are saying.

what are your predictions ya'll ?????

Edited by EGOT2027
  • Like 2
  • Love 1

Charmz

If it’s “church” we can all agree that she actually announced the album in 2011 with “born this way” when she randomly says “church” in the background

Always & Forever, 🧚🏻‍♂️🦉CHARMZ🦉🧚🏻‍♂️
  • Like 2
  • LMAO 12
  • YAAAS 7

doraemon

I was hoping something out of the comfort zone, so... "HYMNS"

10:32 am JKT - "Safe Space in this Cruel World" sounds too long, don't you think?

Edited by doraemon
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

HelloHangoverz

She's probably already dropped a major hint about what the album title/theme is already without us even realizing it. Remember in the NikkiTutorials video where she said there will be color....in more ways than you can imagine obviously referring to Chromatica? The black/darkness color theme she's been going with lately is one thing, but when the album finally comes out we'll look back at what was an obvious clue and be kicking ourselves that we didn't spot it earlier.

But as for the actual album title, I have no idea haha. I think it might relate to the concept of death/rebirth/being reborn but who knows?

bottoms up....and the devil laughs
  • Like 9
  • YAAAS 1

Controversiaga

I think it’s way too early to speculate what this album will be about or called :traumatica:

Pronounced like “Balenciaga” . Emphasis on the “Ga”
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

doraemon

If she's gonna use the word "Renaissance", I swear to God upstairs...

BlingNotTheMusic
1 hour ago, Starmie25 said:

NO KING OR COURT

Ha Ha Reaction GIF

• YAAAS 3

BlingNotTheMusic
30 minutes ago, Controversiaga said:

I think it’s way too early to speculate what this album will be about or called :traumatica:

Tbh there's no what to guess. Chromatica is basically made up and who knew she would have an album after her dead aunt, also ARTPOP is made up-ish

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Starmie25
19 minutes ago, BlingNotTheMusic said:

Tbh there's no what to guess. Chromatica is basically made up and who knew she would have an album after her dead aunt, also ARTPOP is made up-ish

• LMAO 5

Maxine Puth
12 minutes ago, BlingNotTheMusic said:

The album is named after herself, the song is named after her aunt. That’s why its chill DIC is on the album, because the album represents the “middle” of her name and a bridge between Gaga and Stefani. 

Tired Baby GIF

Edited by Maxine Puth
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

BlingNotTheMusic
3 minutes ago, Starmie25 said:

Literally interviewers when they ask Gaga the concept of the album and what it means :icant:

Edited by BlingNotTheMusic
  • LMAO 1

Starmie25
10 minutes ago, BlingNotTheMusic said:

Literally interviewers when they ask Gaga the concept of the album and what it means :icant:

Chromatica was in reference to the Chromatic music scale, no? And Joanne is her middle name. It was a mix of Gaga/Joanne/Stefani. 

• Like 1

BlingNotTheMusic
8 minutes ago, Maxine Puth said:

The album is named after herself, the song is named after her aunt. That’s why its chill DIC is on the album, because the album represents the “middle” of her name and a bridge between Gaga and Stefani. 

Tired Baby GIF

3 minutes ago, Starmie25 said:

Chromatica was in reference to the Chromatic music scale, no? And Joanne is her middle name. It was a mix of Gaga/Joanne/Stefani. 

Yeah but whenever she's asked about it she gives this looooooong metaphorical story about her dad's trauma and her aunt having her hands cut off and it gets a little 

Anyways my point is she hardly ever has been cryptic and hidden her album tiles in previous projects or hinted. 

Joanne was in the liner notes of one of the previous albums but BTW was never mentioned before, TFM was not mentioned during TF era, ARTPOP was not mentioned, etc.

We will never guess what this Lady is gonna name her album. But Imma go with something generic AF like "Rebirth" :huntyga:

Edited by BlingNotTheMusic
  • LMAO 1