Kimmo

Featured Posts

Pablo
1 hour ago, weed said:

I'm gay and I can recognize Ed Sheeran

thank you for carrying this burden 

Don't visit my profile

thisboyisamonster

Whole exchange comes off a little fake... Seems an attempt to create a viral moment because the 2004 Aaron Samuels actor came out as gay

Edited by thisboyisamonster
  • Like 1

DrKindnessKunt1999

Straight or not, he’s old enough to be alive around the time that Gaga was EVERYWHERE. He’s not that older than me and I literally remember going to a field trip to the HOLOCAUST MUSEUM in 2011 and the tour lady talked about how she enjoyed the Born this Way album and how Bad Kids or Black Jesus was her favorite song. 

I feel like he’s the type of person who thinks that any blonde woman with a microphone is Britney Spears. 

Edited by DrKindnessKunt1999
  • Like 2

TEANUS

He was in middle school at Gaga’s peak and was a teenager when Bey dropped Self-Titled, I don’t buy that at all lol

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

TEANUS
4 minutes ago, DrKindnessKunt1999 said:

and how Black Kids or Black Jesus was her favorite song.

Huh?? :messga:

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS
  • LMAO 10

DrKindnessKunt1999
1 minute ago, TEANUS said:

Huh?? :messga:

Sorry typo 😂😂😂😂

• LMAO 6

weed
12 minutes ago, Pablo said:

thank you for carrying this burden 

I will identify that man for my community :diane:

Cody James

Aside from him not having good taste of music :saladga: he was honestly the worst part of the movie for me. I understand that beauty standards were looked at from a different perspective for this movie and I appreciate that but he just did not do it for me or acting wise. 

RAMROD

Was he growing up sheltered or something? Cos ain't no way he did know. At very least he would have heard how Gaga wore meat. :bradley:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

PunkTheFunk
3 hours ago, Anderson123 said:

I mean, there are people on YouTube doing reaction videos to The Fame and The Fame Monster for the first time and many of them grew up not watching TV or social media. It can happen but someone in the movie business not knowing about them is just :air:. I guess we’re getting old. 

And how many of those people are lying for views? :icant: Unless you were living with a cult in an underground bomb shelter or you had zero contact with the Western world, there is no way someone who was alive and old enough in 2009-12 does not know Lady Gaga and at least some of her music. It's simply impossible. It's like being alive in the 1980s in the US and saying you've never heard a Michael Jackson song.

Edited by PunkTheFunk
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Anderson123
1 minute ago, PunkTheFunk said:

And how many of those people are lying for views? :icant: Unless you were living with a cult in an underground bomb shelter or you had zero contact with the Western world, there was no way someone alive and old enough in 2009-12 does not know Lady Gaga and at least some of her music. It's simply impossible. It's like being alive in the 1980s in the US and saying you've never heard a Michael Jackson song.

That's true. There's a lot of clickbait videos on YouTube with the most obvious thumbnails so I wouldn't be surprised if that was just a thing to trigger the gays. :billie: Beyoncé is in the middle of one of her biggest eras and Gaga won an Oscar 5 years ago, it's not like they've been away for 10 years.

Edited by Anderson123
  • Like 1

dit

sounds like closeted gay. sorry not sorry.

I remember when I was in closet say "oh I dont know who this is? I only listen to Eminem and Anime music" when in reality I was bop my bussy every day to Gagz, Katy Perreira, Rihanna and Medonnur. Nice try flop. 

• LMAO 2

AkariGaga

This is ridiculous, I am gay but I still know red hot chilli peppers or other straight bands.They both did the Superbowl, Gaga was nominated for Best actress and best song recently.It is giving pick me vibes.