💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Nicki Minaj has released Gag City Pluto Edition of ‘Pink Friday 2’ with 1 new song

Teletubby

Featured Posts

TEANUS
5 hours ago, Rat Boy said:

What happened to this album? Nobody is talking about it. 

I mean it’s the fourth biggest album on Apple Music US right now a month after release and FTCU and Everybody are viral right now so idk if that’s true

Edited by TEANUS
British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS
  • Like 3

gabeoz
1 hour ago, Catnikko said:

i saw a fan page on insta post it's passed 1b streams already

From 2 songs released years ago that were thrown on to boost its numbers :nooo:

Mirrion Rizzons

whats the point in inflating your chart numbers when its just the same fans buying it,

artists who do this can be like 'look I've sold 500k albums' but doesn't change the fact that only 100k people have bought it

sounds like fan exploitation to me 

FATCAT

I wonder if that's why Doja dodged that one song :deadbanana:

Purr more, hiss less.

myluis617
On 1/13/2024 at 11:42 AM, FATCAT said:

I wonder if that's why Doja dodged that one song :deadbanana:

I think she realized that Nicki likes to collab with the gurlz when its to her benefit. When a girl is becoming extremely popular thats when she quickly wants to hop on their extremely popular song. 

Then when the girls need Nicki to hop on their album to work on something that has not been released Nicki doesn’t come through. She skipped out on Doja’s Planet Her album and then wanted Doja to be on her Pink Friday 2 album when its to her convenience, having the hottest female rapper at the moment give her album a boost in streams. Im sure Doja saw right through her self centered ways. 

notice how out of all the female rappers Nicki has collaborated with Ice Spice is the only girl that she went ahead and worked on an multiple unreleased original projects. 

Edited by myluis617
  • Like 3

Future Lovers
8 hours ago, Rat Boy said:

Despite being poor overall and the social media conversation being light, the album is holding better than almost anyone expected. It hasn’t plummeted, pulls great daily streams, and is succeeding more then Queen did in every metric. Idk why but it’s doing fine.

TortureMeOnReplay
4 hours ago, myluis617 said:

I think she realized that Nicki likes to collab with the gurlz when its to her benefit. When a girl is becoming extremely popular thats when she quickly wants to hop on their extremely popular song. 

Then when the girls need Nicki to hop on their album to work on something that has not been released Nicki doesn’t come through. She skipped out on Doja’s Planet Her album and then wanted Doja to be on her Pink Friday 2 album when its to her convenience, having the hottest female rapper at the moment give her album a boost in streams. Im sure Doja saw right through her self centered ways. 

notice how out of all the female rappers Nicki has collaborated with Ice Spice is the only girl that she went ahead and worked on an unreleased original project. 

That's not true. She worked with Coi Leray. 

Agunimon
17 hours ago, Rat Boy said:

Hello Gag City Pluto Edition was released today. Nobody saw this coming! I wonder what happened to Pink Friday 2. 

Edited by Agunimon
  • LMAO 1

myluis617
6 hours ago, TortureMeOnReplay said:

That's not true. She worked with Coi Leray. 

The rare exceptions. 

Roughhouse Dandy

The fact that she's using AI for "artwork" is so cringe. Baby girl, for all the bragging you do about your money you really aren't walking the walk. 

This is my Hannah Montana™️ lipgloss.

TortureMeOnReplay
3 hours ago, myluis617 said:

The rare exceptions. 

I'd actually say Say So is the only song she's hopped on for a remix due to popularity. I don't think you're wrong in the rest of the PF2/Planet Her feature debacle. But Nicki also worked with Sexxy Red on original music as well as Jesy Nelson, Kim Petras, and Meghan Trainor. She did work on a Bia remix but the song wasn't even popping before. The girls have been all hopping on remixes of popular songs for easy #1s but it's hard to single Nicki out for that. 

myluis617
8 hours ago, TortureMeOnReplay said:

I'd actually say Say So is the only song she's hopped on for a remix due to popularity. I don't think you're wrong in the rest of the PF2/Planet Her feature debacle. But Nicki also worked with Sexxy Red on original music as well as Jesy Nelson, Kim Petras, and Meghan Trainor. She did work on a Bia remix but the song wasn't even popping before. The girls have been all hopping on remixes of popular songs for easy #1s but it's hard to single Nicki out for that. 

Nah Bia was popping when nicki hopped on her. All those other artists you mentioned are not female rappers. Whole lotta money was a whole trending song before Nicki hopped on. 

Doesnt make nicki any less of an artist. She is still great at what she does. Im also making assumptions on stuff i have no certainty of. I just see things a certain way. 

Edited by myluis617
  • Like 1

Nathaniel Arven

it's pretty simple but i think it's quality.

Edited by Nathaniel Arven

chromatic puzea

Can't wait for The Club Pink Friday 2 Monster: Roman Reloaded – The Re-Up: The Paradise Edition THE TENTH ANNIVERSARY: the gag city studio sessions (from the Disney+ special) (Gag City ANDROMEDA Edition) [deluxe edition] (Onika's Version) The Remixes (International Version) alt. vinyl 4

featuring the track, FTCU (feat. Madonna and Missy Elliott) (feat. Ice Spice) (feat. More Lana Del Rey) [The Blessed Madonna Remix] (10 Minute Version) [Mixed] (Onika's Version) (Hot Girl Summer Version) (From The Vault) - Recorded At Gag City Studios

do u like the jojo siwa song

Emigrante
On 1/13/2024 at 3:32 PM, myluis617 said:

I think that the album is not entirely horrible. I think there are too many samples in this album. If she used samples that were less instantly recognizable I think this album would not feel like a lazy project. Its easier to sample old hip hop rythms and flows than to create something new and unheard. Nicki Minaj is a great rapper and songwriter this album though you can smell her desperation to make this album look more successful. We already got 3 editions of this album in less than a month. 

I also think we got an ARTPOP repetition where the artist hyped up the album as something so groundbreaking yet when it released it did not meet expectations. Although ARTPOP was really pushing boundaries gaga did say it was the album of the millennium and it did not meet that expectation. 

This is definitely an album that i will skip multiple songs to find the ones i really liked. 

Album of the millennium was a joke. :huntyga:

Sugar, spice, and everything nice.
  • LMAO 1