Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Ariana Grande - yes, and?

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

• BUtterfield 8 changed the title to Ariana Grande - yes, and?
Concertaholic

Such a long intro for a song in 2024 but loving the house inspired beats! I do wish the chorus had a bit more of a hook though. And for some reason the gp doesn’t love house music so I don’t see it being as big as her past lead singles…

Edited by Concertaholic
  • Like 13

ItsCaseyPaul
1 minute ago, BUtterfield 8 said:

The lyrics are simple but powerful - I love the sound. Let's hope the album follows suit. :firega:

• YAAAS 1

LG666

Not what I expected at all! I think it's a grower but it's refreshing to hear a sound distant from trap, and the Vogue sample is not too in your face. Excited to see the visuals.

• Like 12

Edonis

It's a house bop and I am indeed bopping! 

Spoiler

And **** the liddos who were trashing Chromatica. It is four years later and I am more than comfortable in saying that Gaga was really ahead of her time with that record lol. 

• Like 5
  • LMAO 1
  • YAAAS 7
  • Thanks 16

ConnorFilm
Just now, Concertaholic said:

Such a long intro for a song in 2024 but loving the house inspired beats! I do wish the chorus had a bit more of a hook though. And for some reason the gp doesn’t love house music so I don’t see it being as big as her past lead singles…

It’s cute; but yeah. It’s not as catchy as No Tears, Thank You, Positions. We shall see how it does. 

Twitter: @ConnorBehrens/Instagram: @ConnorBehrens
  • Like 3

robbiemalik

This feels like a promotional single not first single worthy, maybe It’ll be a grower 

Edited by robbiemalik
  • Like 13

StarstruckIllusion

oh it’S SOOO GOOD. ONE OF HER BEST EVERRR I’m IN LOVE

• YAAAS 4
  • Thanks 1

waterfall

I actually really love the chorus... it kinda reminds me a bit of that le ssera eve song a little bit

I think the verses have to grow a bit but the intro, bridge, and chorus were fire

8.5/10 for me... positions is def my fav ari lead single but this one was very good and felt different from her usual

• Like 2