đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Gaga's Nurtec World Tour: What would u like to see?

dit

Featured Posts

dit

So her next tour is rumored to be coming in December 2024. What do u want to see from it that she has not done in her other tours?

Like what setlist? what props, what stunts etc?

• LMAO 3

Italian

It's absolutely time for fresh arrangements of the hits. At the very least some remix outros like she used to do.

• Like 4
  • YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 5

LADYGAGA10MONSTER
12 minutes ago, Italian said:

It's absolutely time for fresh arrangements of the hits. At the very least some remix outros like she used to do.

Same

Ziggy

I’d like her to untune the production a little bit. I feel like after artrave the shows got SO processed that they left her unable to engage much bc of programmed this or that. Great shows and she doesn’t need to be like stage diving but I think she hasn’t really been able to showcase her personality for a minute now on tour

Edited by Ziggy
  • Like 3

Anderson123

Scheiße and Heavy Metal Lover as part of the setlist. 

• YAAAS 5
  • Love 3

Tyler1992

-An upgrade to larger stadiums

-Stage design by Ez Devlin, make it avant-garde, grand in scope and scale.

-A storyline (ex. TMB and BTWB and Enigma) and theatrics 

-360 degree stage. With innovation and creativity, I believe full tour scale can take place.

-A full orchestra 

7 minutes ago, Italian said:

-110% this. Her hits are becoming so stale live, there’s no mystique to them. I’d also like her to do some medleys of some hits so she can up the song count- some songs don’t need to be played in full.

Controversiaga

I want her to advocate more for migraine patients.  Where is our song? Gay people got their own whole album from her but she’s remained musically silent regarding migraines.  Hopefully this new album and tour will give us the recognition we deserve 

Edited by Controversiaga
Pronounced like “Balenciaga” . Emphasis on the “Ga”
  • LMAO 8
  • YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 1

DontCallMeAlice

Definitely some rearrangements for the hits, them not being played so early in the show like Enigma & TCB (even tho Bad Romance as the opener what absolutely insane) and more fan interaction like when she used to read letters and have fans come on stage. I really miss that side of her. 

Padam.

SOON

-Better stage design

-at least one song from each album, no album ignored

-mashups/remixes or new instrumentals for old songs only for that specific tour

-better costume design

-more fan interaction

-well adjusted ballad section time, not too long, not too short

-she better film and release it too for poors like me :franminervini:

-no migraine pill ads :ororomunroe:

gaga, halsey, lorde, taylor, dua
  • Like 1

pussycat

- storyline

- same production but more personal bits

- upgraded setlist. Bloody marry NOW 

But the only way she’ll actually show up so soon is if it’s a haus labs tour so

• Like 1

Jarvin

Each album represented plus full new album.  Bad Romance, Telephone, Just Dance, Paparazzi, Applause, Shallow, ARTW, Stupid Love, Perfect Illusion. Full LG7. Add some deep cuts like Marry The Night, Speechless, HML and some ARTPOP tracks and me is happy. Oh no, I also want Replay, Enigma, Fun Tonight.... Nevermind I will be sad anyway. Or the show should be six hours.

Pennywise

I need a Lexapro ad this time :vegas:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

Schwerk

I hope the piano is integrated more seamlessly. Two (maybe even 3) could pop up at various corners of the stage like the one in the car boot at the MB. Not just having one long piano section in the show, but those songs more scattered throughout would really be nice.

I would love to see her play more intuitively and 'jam' with the band at times, playing a bit during non ballads, rocking out behind the piano, walking up to it and not even sit down just to smash the keys during a certain loud and heavy song would be epic. The piano being an extention of her in a way.

This would allow her to move across the stage without having to dance all the time and be easier to spare some energy. 

Music Video Mv GIF by Lady Gaga

I would also love for her to feel the freedom to unleach Lady Haha and have some banter and spontaneous moments like in Vegas that have been lacking during TCB. No need to read 4 page letters or being hugged to pieces to have some meaningful or fun interactions with fans.

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

Robo Ga

I would love more electronic elements to the live show. I would love to hear a heavy baseline and synth throughout. More EDM inspired in terms of both music and visuals. A more futuristic light show as well (something akin to what Tame Impala did on their last tour) would just be incredible because her music has such an intense visual component. 

I also wouldn't mind if she traded in some of the more intense choreo for choreo that would allow her to put more into her vocals. Her dancing is always AMAZING and she can really belt so impressively while she does it, but I don't think she needs to do that for every pop number. Major respect to how much choreo was involved at CBT but some of those songs she could've leaned heavier into vocals while the dancers/production take on more of the movement. Her voice should always come first.

Fresh mixes of some of the classics (as mentioned above) would also be INCREDIBLE! Or mixing in some fan favs, deep cuts, unreleased tracks, etc. to keep it exciting as the shows go on. 

🤖⚡️

KindnessPunk

For the setlist I would LOVE any of these songs: Marry The Night, Dance in the Dark, Free Woman, Plastic Doll, fashion!, Hair (:fatcat:) Disco Heaven

I could most likely see her doing: Bloody Mary, Applause, Venus

Edited by KindnessPunk