Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Lil Nas X Responded To Universal Backlash Of His Upcoming New Single

RAMROD

Featured Posts

RAMROD

Context: 

not long after he reveals the new single cover art, a lot of people are saying no for various reasons. Some disliking it cos Nas doing another blasphemy for clout, some disliking it because he's  being predictabl, some disliking it cos he only brave to do it with Christianity and taunts him to try it with another religion(s), some disliking it cos he is promoting Christianity when being a gay man, and so on. He is addressing mainly for the first point (italics) :diane:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ with birds I share this lonely view (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡
  • LMAO 1

bionic

he knew exactly what he was doing, and even this tweet is worded to court more attention. in 2024 the public is so over this kind of manufactured controversy- we've seen it all before! we've seen it done better!

Edited by bionic
buy bionic
  • Like 31
  • YAAAS 2
  • Thanks 12

doja scat

religious iconography has been used in art and aesthetics for decades, it’s a right of passage for pop artists 

• Like 1

Night Vision

People have a right not to like what he is doing, but nobody has a right to tell him he shouldn't be doing it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4

likeitrough

I am tired of the religious imagery but I'll wait to let the music speak for itself. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Controversiaga

Sick of his sh*t 

Pronounced like “Balenciaga” . Emphasis on the “Ga”
  • Like 5
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

Versace

Reductive and distasteful at this point. This a clear cry for attention and controversy. 

• Like 10
  • Thanks 4

Roronoa

Maybe he should focus more on the quality of the music rather than the shock value (which he seems to default to these days). 

• Like 4
  • YAAAS 3

RenegAde

You getting the attention you wanted from flaimbaiting and now you wanna play the victim?

he's so corny 

Edited by RenegAde
  • Like 6

Red

My thing with using religion in pop music is that it’s tired and boring tbh. Even when Gaga did it, Alejandro is literally the only Gaga music video I truly dislike. Judas is forgiven cause it’s a Bop™

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Karl
59 minutes ago, Roronoa said:

Maybe he should focus more on the quality of the music rather than the shock value (which he seems to default to these days). 

This quote was literally all we heard and saw for the first 4 or 5 years of Gaga's career from the GP so :huntyga: She literally swallowed rosary beads in Alejandro dressed as a nun with a upside down cross on her dress :huntyga: Can we really judge :huntyga:

• Like 10
  • Thanks 8