Starmie25 22,880 Posted August 28 Share Posted August 28 Probably not.. but we should at least try with the huge "aura farming" battle trend taking over North and South America atm. "ENIGMA POPSTAR IS FUN SHE AURA FARMS FOR FASHION"! 1 1 5 2 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
NUTELLA 31,177 Posted August 28 Share Posted August 28 1 minute ago, Starmie25 said: Probably not End thread 16 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
LateToCult 42,255 Posted August 28 Share Posted August 28 B*tch, I can probably secure a couple streams from my own Apple account and maybe I can stream the song on my sister’s phone once while she’s busy doing something. That’s all I can do. You’re asking for a lot. 4 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
27monster27 16,196 Posted August 28 Share Posted August 28 I made a thread about this back in 2024 I think. I really think we have the chance to make Aura viral with this. I don't know why Lady Gaga and her team haven't tried it. Though, the burqa lyrics might not translate well today. (That said, maybe some of those people could read the article I'm linking below that was written by a Muslim woman.) https://www.independent.co.uk/voices/comment/lady-gaga-s-burqa-is-good-for-muslim-women-8756228.html he/him/his 2 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Creyk 18,868 Posted August 28 Share Posted August 28 I wish we had that power Aura deserves. 1 2 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Rino 5,132 Posted August 28 Share Posted August 28 there's a big moment in the Bleach anime now with a character called Orihime. she had a big power up in the last episode, and the fandom got super hyped calling her 'Aurahime'. if someone used Aura with Orihime edits maybe it could go viral serving Bloody Mary 2.0 月にかわって、おしおきよ!🌙 2 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
CautiousLurker 19,973 Posted August 28 Share Posted August 28 (edited) I'm fine with it being a deepcut, most people really don't deserve the chaotic brilliance of this song anyway Edited August 28 by CautiousLurker It's a joke! When you give me that look, it's a joke! 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Duella Dvil 12,236 Posted August 28 Share Posted August 28 Literally no, the only good version is the demo and live. That song did not translate well to the final product. www.instagram.com/theduella666 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Starmie25 22,880 Posted August 28 Author Share Posted August 28 7 minutes ago, Duella Dvil said: Literally no, the only good version is the demo and live. That song did not translate well to the final product. Hot take: I prefer the studio version over the demo. 1 1 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
SlowLoris 1,239 Posted August 28 Share Posted August 28 Why? 1 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Duella Dvil 12,236 Posted August 28 Share Posted August 28 44 minutes ago, Starmie25 said: Hot take: I prefer the studio version over the demo. I will never understand that behavior but I accept you www.instagram.com/theduella666 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Alvitr 1,678 Posted August 28 Share Posted August 28 Aura resurgence forcing act ii out of her, yes please LG8 out Soon 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
PartySick 175,021 Posted August 28 Share Posted August 28 Bro saying millennials wouldn't understand As if getting together and being weird was something that gen z invented Whimsical bitch 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Starmie25 22,880 Posted August 28 Author Share Posted August 28 2 hours ago, Rino said: someone used Aura with Orihime edits maybe it could go viral serving Bloody Mary 2.0 Need the non fan who catapulted speedy "bloody mary" version to return or the anime fanatics who selected "Judas" as their lord and savior. 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
gagzus 25,749 Posted August 28 Share Posted August 28 (edited) Aura her best and most experimental song it could work as a high pitched sped up chorus since Gen Z and Alpha love the “Aura” reference as a way of saying someone’s got good energy. Although if the song trends stans will say she’s Islamophobic or something because of the reference to burqa Edited August 28 by gagzus 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.