Jump to content
The Evolution of Gaga
throwback

Who remembers this BOP?


gagacabana
 Share

Featured Posts

gagacabana

:giveup:

I don't believe in the glorification of murder, I do believe in the empowerment of women
  • YAAAS 5
  • Love 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

gagacabana

Istg they put coke on this song... I've listened to it probably 144 times since sunday it's that serious 

I don't believe in the glorification of murder, I do believe in the empowerment of women
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 1
  • Shook 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

artdoll
2 hours ago, Blackout19 said:

Bored Episode 15 GIF by The Simpsons

Now miss blackout19, I have something I want to talk about...

tsmadison-ts.gif

。゚☁ glued up, sometimes it's too much ☁ ゚。
  • LMAO 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

imogen2133

Don't remind me of this song, I have seen Gaga twice and she performed this song both times on the day I wasn't there (in Melbourne):grr: (Still a great song though, but it haunts me)

  • Shook 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

gagacabana
51 minutes ago, imogen2133 said:

Don't remind me of this song, I have seen Gaga twice and she performed this song both times on the day I wasn't there (in Melbourne):grr: (Still a great song though, but it haunts me)

No way?!?!?! :nooo: I get that though. Unforgivable she skipped Always Remember Us This Way on may 3rd 2025

I don't believe in the glorification of murder, I do believe in the empowerment of women
  • Sad 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

imogen2133
47 minutes ago, gagacabana said:

No way?!?!?! :nooo: I get that though. Unforgivable she skipped Always Remember Us This Way on may 3rd 2025

I was a bit mad at the Mayhem Ball but she played Marry The Night at the piano which made up for it since I have always wanted to hear that one live (still need to hear Dance In The Dark and You And I live before I die though)

  • Love 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

gagacabana

great. Now I'm obsessed with this one too :giveup:

I don't believe in the glorification of murder, I do believe in the empowerment of women
  • Love 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

DESTROY UR DISEASE

Better question is who DOESN'T remember this bop! :vegas:

I can smell your sickness I can...
  • YAAAS 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

DESTROY UR DISEASE
10 hours ago, Blackout19 said:

Bored Episode 15 GIF by The Simpsons

this what u deserve:

G7OAnD.gif

I can smell your sickness I can...
  • LMAO 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Blackout19
9 minutes ago, DESTROY UR DISEASE said:

this what u deserve:

G7OAnD.gif

Come Here Lets Go GIF by The Late Late Show with James Corden

i am a free woman. ○●
Link to post
Share on other sites

DESTROY UR DISEASE
Just now, Blackout19 said:

Come Here Lets Go GIF by The Late Late Show with James Corden

oh so u wanna fight?

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTBZu3Ajw1F3Y1PnraIFxq

I can smell your sickness I can...
Link to post
Share on other sites

Blackout19
10 minutes ago, DESTROY UR DISEASE said:

oh so u wanna fight?

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTBZu3Ajw1F3Y1PnraIFxq

looney tunes GIF

i am a free woman. ○●
  • LMAO 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

DESTROY UR DISEASE
Just now, Blackout19 said:

looney tunes GIF

gA7p90.gif

I can smell your sickness I can...
  • LMAO 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

shape of a rvfzme

I want them to play this song at my funeral :pray:

When I first heard this song, I listened to it every day. It gives me teenage nostalgia :kry:

Edited by shape of a rvfzme
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...