Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

In touch exclusive: Gaga seems different in recent months

Schizophonic

Featured Posts

Roughhouse Dandy

Not putting any stock in this article, but I do hope she's doing alright. Whether new projects come out or not, she deserves to feel good about what she's done and is doing. Ms. Ma'am has tortured herself for her art and her fans for more than a decade; she has earned at least that. 

This is my Hannah Montana™️ lipgloss.
  • Like 2
  • Love 1

Ultimecia

You just know how blatant of a fake news piece this is when no one on this forum is taking the bait. :vegas:

Time. It will not wait, no matter how hard you hold on...
  • Shook 1

KindnessPunk

Don’t we know now that Gaga has been embracing solitude lately? I think she mentioned this on Insta a few months ago..

• Like 4

phantasmas

if anything, probably isolating to shake off the Joker/Harley head space 

Edited by phantasmas
  • Like 1

holy scheisse

Umm I can’t believe she’s 37 I remember her being 22 😭😭

• Shook 1

MOT

'Several months ago, Gaga confessed to a friend that she felt a bit lost in her career'. 

Hey friend.

Yes Gaga, what is it ?

I have to confess ...

Yes ?

I feel a bit lost in my career.

You couldn't make it up. Oh wait, someone did. 🤣🤣🤣

Edited by MOT
  • LMAO 1

weed

I do think it's weird/sad how Bey and Tay got so much attention and press compared to Chromatica Ball. I don't think Gaga is blacklisted or anything but it's so annoying! I just don't get it!

• Like 5

Edonis
13 hours ago, monstertoronto said:

If this cover was real then it proves this magazine is basically writing articles about other peoples groundless projections. 

In Touch is infamously bad in terms of American tabloids. Not quite "pyramids on the moon" level of bad, but they did push this kind of stuff during the ASIB era:

s-l1200.webp

D9dvZUIXkAAbpDX.jpg:large

And a personal fave of mine:

intouch.jpg?width=720&center=0.0,0.0

Comedy gold tbqh! 

Edited by Edonis
  • LMAO 14

DavidLuis198
1 hour ago, weed said:

I do think it's weird/sad how Bey and Tay got so much attention and press compared to Chromatica Ball. I don't think Gaga is blacklisted or anything but it's so annoying! I just don't get it!

Well, their tours were some of the biggest tours of last year, on scope and structure, The Chromatica Ball only had 20 shows and didn't had as much press as them

I don't know how to write in english
  • Like 2

Brizel

I think Gaga would be a little jealous of Taylor and B’s success as she was a numbers girl in the past. BUT then again if she was still a numbers girl she would have been pushing things a little harder like the Bloody Mary thing so who knows 

• Like 1

AnglerfishbraBENUS
1 hour ago, Brizel said:

I think Gaga would be a little jealous of Taylor and B’s success as she was a numbers girl in the past. BUT then again if she was still a numbers girl she would have been pushing things a little harder like the Bloody Mary thing so who knows 

i honestly don’t think she would have pushed the bloody mary thing even if this happened 10 years ago lolll

• Like 1

phantasmas
5 hours ago, weed said:

i was discussing this with a friend a couple days ago and what we boiled it down to is that Gaga is actually a true queer artist (and not just pandering to queer audiences) and queer artists dont do well with the GP.. like sure, they may get major exposure and a hit song here and there but they tend to fade away QUICKLY back into the gay clubs after.. Gags is def the exception to this because she will never fade away from the GP's radar (or pop culture) but i dont think she can grasp the GP's attention (or their $) as much as other non-queer artists anymore.. we then began to think that that is why she movedher focus to acting so she can snatch that exposure again 

• Like 3

Pennywise
5 hours ago, weed said:

...you don't get it? Gaga has never been as popular as Taylor, maybe apart from her prime, and Bey is unilaterally considered a legend, like, by everyone. They are not as divisive figures compared to Gaga. 

Also, it's not like Gaga cared about Chromatica Ball like even 5% the way Taylor and Bey did for their tours, lol. Bey and Taylor (with Taylor especially in the US in the eras before this one) have always been bigger touring artists compared to Gaga, too. 

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

Pennywise
5 hours ago, Edonis said:

s-l1200.webp

this one is my favorite :ladyhaha: like, Bradley AND Jeremy? I have two holes for a reason :vegas:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE
  • LMAO 3
  • YAAAS 1

JgHaus78

I mean it’s probably all BS but if it’s true, the proof is in the pudding. You gotta promote and stand by what you make.