Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Any good 2023 mash ups?

Magneto

Featured Posts

Magneto

At the end of the year I always love end of the year mixes and mash-ups. My favorite one are Pop Love by Robin Skouteris, but he hasn't posted one this yet. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Free my mind

LG7 time now

What a horrible year in music :messga: Only one actual smash for the entire year, and just a couple global hits that not even most generations know about… that was special :traumatica:

Magneto
2 hours ago, The Z said:

What a horrible year in music :messga: Only one actual smash for the entire year, and just a couple global hits that not even most generations know about… that was special :traumatica:

I get where you're coming from, but I don't agree completely. I'm just glad pop music is still alive and kicking. Just not a lot of major releases this year. I feel like 2024 is gonna be more interesting and more like 2013 and 2016

Free my mind
  • Love 1

KubaM316

(intro might be a bit confusing at first but it's there just because it's Adam's 10th year-end; the actual megamix starts around 0:33)

LG7 time now
1 hour ago, Magneto said:

I get where you're coming from, but I don't agree completely. I'm just glad pop music is still alive and kicking. Just not a lot of major releases this year. I feel like 2024 is gonna be more interesting and more like 2013 and 2016

I certainly hope so, and I hope Gargola finally releases (I genuinely thought LG7 would come out this year:messga:)