💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

James Gunn watched Joker 2, gave notes

LateToCult

Featured Posts

AnnTakamaki

it's just one guy opinion idk why we need to take it serious. i'll just wait to watch it rather than decide the movie is ood or not base of his comment

It was more an advisor notes than actually being in control over it, so his opinion means nothing to the film

Joker 1 and 2 will be part of DC Elseworlds though but I think Gunn will not greenlite Joker 3

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

TimotheeChalamet

Guys I understand that not everyone here is a cinephile, or a musician or a music critic or a manager, but before y'all freak out and talk about Razzies etc.: this is the most common thing they do with big budget movies, they have a ton of producers and associates to discuss the final editing before release. Also, he basically didn't say anything other than "I watched it, I had nothing to do with how they shot it, I just gave my feedback". It'll be a couple of retouches here and there but the overall vision is already wrapped up, so just take it easy 😂 it's still a year away

Edited by TimotheeChalamet
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2

HookerOnAChurch
1 hour ago, TimotheeChalamet said:

Guys I understand that not everyone here is a cinephile, or a musician or a music critic or a manager, but before y'all freak out and talk about Razzies etc.: this is the most common thing they do with big budget movies, they have a ton of producers and associates to discuss the final editing before release. Also, he basically didn't say anything other than "I watched it, I had nothing to do with how they shot it, I just gave my feedback". It'll be a couple of retouches here and there but the overall vision is already wrapped up, so just take it easy 😂 it's still a year away

Happy Married At First Sight GIF by Lifetime

• Like 1

If Joker 2 becomes super successful... will Gaga become part of the future DC Elseworld movies?.. where I think Robert Pattinson would fit as Batman. Not sure if I would like Gaga to be tied to this

freebit

For those worried about his vagueness, and thinking this means he hates it: 1.) that's a lot of assumption, and 2.)  even if he does, it's a man who hated Burton's and Nolan's Batman films and thinks Batman & Robin is better. :toofunny: (seriously look it up lmao)

• Like 2

Ladle Ghoulash
10 hours ago, AnnTakamaki said:

it's just one guy opinion idk why we need to take it serious. i'll just wait to watch it rather than decide the movie is ood or not base of his comment

Well, sis, we can’t really decide anything based on his comment because he didn’t express an opinion either way lmao 

• Like 1

Ladle Ghoulash
6 hours ago, TimotheeChalamet said:

Yeah, this is a nothingburger. His comment essentially boils down to “I saw the movie,” not “I saw the movie and it was horrible.”