Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

James Gunn watched Joker 2, gave notes

LateToCult

Featured Posts

LateToCult
1 minute ago, ALGAYDO said:

He told them to scrap the whole thing :udidnt:

He’s didn’t say that and notes are pretty common for films. A small amount of people are taking what he said as some kind of dig at the movie. Can’t stand that loose lipped f@&&0t. :teenidle:

• Like 7
  • LMAO 1

todd phillips receiving james gunn's notes: 

fire-burn.gif

Edited by mamo
you can serve it to me ancient city style...
  • LMAO 5
  • Thanks 1

Reality

"Notes" can range from something as small as "I don't like the shirt Joaquin's wearing. Can we change it?" to as big as "I don't like that this is a musical. Scrap it and start over". So him saying that he gave "notes" doesn't mean much.

The film was worked on long before he came on board, so yeah, it's definitely more of a WB production than a James Gunn one. But even if he was the head of DC before, I'd like to think he still would give Todd Phillips more leeway because it's an Elseworld film. If it was part of the DCU, he'd probably look at the movie more sternly.

🃏🖤👹
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

ALGAYDO
1 hour ago, LateToCult said:

He’s didn’t say that and notes are pretty common for films. A small amount of people are taking what he said as some kind of dig at the movie. Can’t stand that loose lipped f@&&0t. :teenidle:

I know, he probably just told them to cut a minute or two or something unimportant, but imagine if he actually hated it :icant: 

Giving notes is basically giving feedback, which doesn't mean much here. I don't want another HOG situation. Oh gosh, I'm really praying it'll be a good movie. I don't know why, but I care about Gaga's movies than her albums these days.

Award seasons for movies are just a lot more fun.

Edited by Dennis
  • Like 3
  • Love 4
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Dennis said:

I don't want another HOG situation. Oh gosh, I'm really praying it'll be a good movie. I don't know why, but I care about Gaga's movies than her albums these days.

Award seasons for movies are just a lot more fun.

Agree. Like, i want the next movie announcement already from her.

Lextyr97

Okay and as much as people love GOTG, I still don’t think any are as good as people make them out to be so… who gives af. Let’s watch it for ourselves