• I'd snatch the crown
    • I'd make the final
    • I'd be an early out
    • I'd be Porkchop
    • I wouldn't even survive the audition

Featured Posts

Ultimecia

This mini challenge was so cuuuute :bradley:

Time. It will not wait, no matter how hard you hold on...

Levine

Great preview! I loveeeeed the mini challenge, finally some effort in those lol 

Can I say that I find Xunami so elegant and classy? She's very regal without being stiff or cold, I'm really starting to like her (watch her being eliminated in this episode lol).

Maxi challenge looks promising, but I would never know if I should take it seriously or in a funny way to make ru laugh?

• Like 2
  • Love 1

littlepotter
On 12/7/2023 at 10:02 AM, littlepotter said:

Tbh I learned to never judge anything from the MtQs. They always make me feel underwhelmed and like I'm not gonna like any of them, and then I end up loving them. 

I spilled!!!

chaeri pls
  • LMAO 2

weed

omg Plane Jane met Madonna and was on stage for the Celebration tour.. gag. Apparently Sapphira as well but I didn't see. 

• Shook 1

weed

Wow! Xunami can't go to Spain for the prize bc of her DACA status, production gave her $5k instead, and she was able to give the trip to a cast mate and she chose Hershii!! How sweet. From Twitter

• Love 6

Levine

Just finished the episode. It was good, this season is pretty solid so far.

First of all I wanna ask why they did those faces when Sapphira used the immunity? Like bitch you created this twist, why you mad? And she did it right. I don't think they would have put her in the bottom, but she wasn't the best.

Glad Q won, she really was the best. Dawn was a mess to me, her doll didn't even wear the same outfit and they read the other girls for the same reason? Her doll didn't have the silver thing on the shoulders, so I don't know why they didn't clock it.
Plane Jane was cute, nothing great but good. It was pretty safe to me.
Q was the only one who stood up in this episode tbh.

I agree with the bottom 2 and with the eliminated queen. Mayha kinda slayed, but she was messy. I think it's her time to go home too.

• Thanks 2

weed

Nymphia was kind of robbed tbh, her look was top 3 with Q and Plane. but the doll was diff.. so I can see why Dawn took her place, bc that aspect she did great which was the challenge.

I kind of do think Sapphira would have been bottom 3 without immunity, but maybe not bottom 2. All depends on their mood lol bc Mhi'ya and Geneva had decent enough looks.  

"Your doll has RuPaul's legs, and you have Danny DeVito's legs" omg... I would've thrown something

I thought Nymphia & Q best, Plane and Dawn next, Xunami & Megami 5/6th, and the rest were on the same level/each could have been arguably the bottom 3. 

It was a fun episode, not very special but not bad at all. Agree w the outcomes. Liked the workroom banter and interactions.

The Sound of Rusic omg lmao slay creativity. Love it, can't wait. 

Edited by weed
  • Like 1

bionic

Some of these girls need to have GENUINE critiques like:

• Stop relying on burger fingers
  • Stop relying on bananas and yellow
  • Stop relying on being an annoying theater kid
buy bionic
  • Thanks 2

Gardevoir

I really appreciate drag race and like this season so far, but seriously is every queen going to go mad and super offended while the other contestant says they should go home? Are their egos so fragile? Like get a grip girl, she had to say a name and it happened that you did the sh1ttest out of a competition this week. It always irritates me to heavens. Every single season.

Sugar, spice, and everything nice.

Reality
4 hours ago, bionic said:

Some of these girls need to have GENUINE critiques like:

• Stop relying on burger fingers
  • Stop relying on bananas and yellow
  • Stop relying on being an annoying theater kid

Tbf this was a branding challenge as well, so they kinda have to rely on those things :sweat: 

Though, I think for Nymphia specifically, it works. The yellow/banana branding is getting a bit tiring, but that was a major part of her brand before Drag Race, and she is turning it out with these looks. It's not like Tina Burner where every red/orange/yellow look was a mess :toofunny:

𝐼 𝒥𝒰𝒮𝒯 𝒩𝐸𝐸𝒟 𝒜 𝒟𝒪𝒮𝐸 𝒪𝐹 𝒯𝐻𝐸 𝑅𝐼𝒢𝐻𝒯 𝒮𝒯𝒰𝐹𝐹
  • Thanks 2

Reality

Good episode overall. A lot of queens were given confessionals, which I liked a lot. Usually 2-3 queens dominate the edit per episode, but I think almost everyone got a good amount of screen time here.

Q rightfully deserved the win; she easily made the best outfit there. That said, I think Nymphia was robbed of a top spot. The look she made was gorgeous and very on-brand. I was also surprised Dawn was in the top. I thought it was good and well-tailored, but it felt like something was missing. Idk if it was the material or the lack of any other embellishments, but it felt incomplete to me. I'm not mad though, I love Dawn, so I was happy she got recognition after weeks of being safe.

I don't get why everyone was surprised Sapphira used her immunity. She would've been in the bottom for me, so I thought it was smart of her to use it. The judges and the other queens acting so shocked seemed weird to me. 

The bottom 2 being Geneva and Mhi'ya made sense. Other than Sapphira, I think they had the two weakest looks. And honestly, it was Geneva's time to go. She's been in the bottom a lot and I don't see her offering much more to the competition.

It's the Rusical next week and they're always very hit-or-miss for me. I either find them super entertaining or cringe and annoying tbh. The edit made it seem like the former though, so hopefully that's the case. 

𝐼 𝒥𝒰𝒮𝒯 𝒩𝐸𝐸𝒟 𝒜 𝒟𝒪𝒮𝐸 𝒪𝐹 𝒯𝐻𝐸 𝑅𝐼𝒢𝐻𝒯 𝒮𝒯𝒰𝐹𝐹

Flippy
13 hours ago, weed said:

Wow! Xunami can't go to Spain for the prize bc of her DACA status, production gave her $5k instead, and she was able to give the trip to a cast mate and she chose Hershii!! How sweet. From Twitter

She could’ve requested Advance Parole to travel but I get it! She’s so sweet :bradley: She gifted her Spain trip to Hershey!

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22
  • Love 1

eksistents
2 hours ago, weed said:

This duo is everything. Their chemistry is great. Plane is learning from the best teacher.

“She looks… valid”, I can’t. :ladyhaha:

• LMAO 1