1. 1. Could you win RuPaul's Drag Race?

• I'd snatch the crown
    • I'd make the final
    • I'd be an early out
    • I'd be Porkchop
    • I wouldn't even survive the audition

Featured Posts

MessyTop

Plane Jane is so fake. Frankly I’m over bully personalities on reality shows. The way she’s talking to Amanda is horrible. Amanda is such a sweet girl. 

• Like 1

Reality

Bob's completely right though. I appreciate the fact that Plane brings the drama and makes great TV, but she's coming across as a try-hard and as someone who is acting a certain way to impress the judges—but to be fair, it's working. She introduced herself as a villain who will play the game strategically, so that's why a lot of her humor falls flat. When Bianca or Jimbo do their clownery it feels authentic to who they are, but when you've already established yourself as someone who will manipulate their way to the top, it comes across as disingenuous. 

Edited by Reality
🃏🖤👹
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Ladle Ghoulash

I think it’s funny that Bob has said she thinks Plane Jane is a bad villain when she said she thought Daya Betty was a good villain. Be so fr lmao 

Ladle Ghoulash

I don’t think Plane is right in insinuating that Bob wouldn’t do well in a talent show, but I honestly live for the fact that she’s not afraid to clock Bob on that one lol

• YAAAS 2

weed
32 minutes ago, Ladle Ghoulash said:

I think it’s funny that Bob has said she thinks Plane Jane is a bad villain when she said she thought Daya Betty was a good villain. Be so fr lmao 

Not completely related but there are SOOO many "well Amanda can improve her looks, a bad personality is for life she's trash" soo... do they still hate Aja? PhiPhi? Roxxxy? Ra'jah? Ginger? Silky? I don't think they do. Seems like.. personality can improve. 

• Thanks 1

androiduser
47 minutes ago, Ladle Ghoulash said:

I don’t think Plane is right in insinuating that Bob wouldn’t do well in a talent show, but I honestly live for the fact that she’s not afraid to clock Bob on that one lol

that's ridiculous on her part, because Bob's talent in the show could be a comedy routine... Plane probably thinks that the only valid talent is her type of talent.

Plastic Flower
20 minutes ago, androiduser said:

that's ridiculous on her part, because Bob's talent in the show could be a comedy routine... Plane probably thinks that the only valid talent is her type of talent.

What was her talent supposed to be in the first place?

Drop it

Ladle Ghoulash
27 minutes ago, androiduser said:

I mean, I don’t think she would believe that at all lmao. I just think “well, you didn’t even have to do a talent show on your season!” was the easiest comeback and she just didn’t think it through. 

Edited by Ladle Ghoulash

Ladle Ghoulash
On 1/31/2024 at 2:55 PM, Plastic Flower said:

What was her talent supposed to be in the first place?

I mean, you’re entitled to think it’s not funny, but it was clearly a comedy routine lol

Edited by Ladle Ghoulash
  • Like 1

MessyTop
1 hour ago, Ladle Ghoulash said:

Bob is literally touring with Madonna.  lol. He’s not bothered. 

• Thanks 1

Ladle Ghoulash
Just now, MessyTop said:

Bob is literally touring with Madonna.  lol. He’s not bothered. 

Did I say Bob was bothered? Lmao. Y’all make every beef about taking sides and it’s ****ing tiring 

Edited by Ladle Ghoulash

bionic

Plane Jane is playing a villain role but her inner theater kid just makes her come across as annoying. Her talent show was serviceable at best and a poor representation of Jane's drag and 99% of Drag Race alumni (except Kim Chi) could put on an equally serviceable performance

buy bionic
  • Thanks 1

Reality
1 hour ago, bionic said:

Plane Jane is playing a villain role but her inner theater kid just makes her come across as annoying. Her talent show was serviceable at best and a poor representation of Jane's drag and 99% of Drag Race alumni (except Kim Chi) could put on an equally serviceable performance

Not the Kim Chi slander :nooo:

🃏🖤👹

Levine

Oooooh ****! Q editing in this first 10 minutes :/ :/ :/ she's in danger! 

• YAAAS 1