Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

DJWS Wishes ARTPOP a Happy 10th Birthday

ChicaSkas

Featured Posts

AnglerfishbraBENUS
11 minutes ago, Patrickern777 said:

GIIIIRL! he promesed us something he didn't keep

honestly those leaked pics told me a better story about ARTPOP’s lore more than an HQ version of Brooklyn Nights ever could 

• Thanks 1

ChicaSkas
1 hour ago, StarstruckIllusion said:

Can we all finally agree the roadblock to Act II is Gaga herself and respect that?? Clearly she wants to forget it exists and yall need to too 

This wasn't a her issue it was a label issue if i understand it correctly 

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk
  • Like 6

ChicaSkas
18 minutes ago, Patrickern777 said:

GIIIIRL! he promesed us something he didn't keep

Things happen..if crazy fans hadn't have harassed him to the extent they did we might be having a different conversation 

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk
  • Like 1

Reject False Icons

I missed the whole situation of DJWS :kry: I missed a great drama, if a producer got hyped up by his own work I’d be ecstatic :excited: these people never like to look back, why “fans” harassed him?, if he’s the only one acknowledging the anniversary, why is he attacked, 

I’d wish his relationship with Gaga wasn’t estranged by this incident but I guess we’ll never know 

• Love 1

Grigio Guy
1 hour ago, ChicaSkas said:

This wasn't a her issue it was a label issue if i understand it correctly 

Wait where’s the source on this?? Or is it just some insider information?

Religion is a product to sell.

Grigio Guy

Okay, but imagine if she WAS wanting to do something big for ARTPOP. But her label barred it, and she hasn’t said anything because she’s so torn? 🥺 Gaga being so compassionate and kind again

Religion is a product to sell.
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 1
  • Love 1

ChicaSkas
16 minutes ago, Grigio Guy said:

Wait where’s the source on this?? Or is it just some insider information?

It's just some insider stuff 

monketsharona

I kinda feel sorry for him as well. He fought for some kind of celebration stuff.

Now I just wish everyone just moving just like she did.

• Love 1

TSUNAMI
7 hours ago, Agunimon said:

The fans who are hating on him are the biggest hypocrites in the fanbase. 

He's the one edging LM's for 10 years. 
And that exchange was two sided, every action has a reaction and I think seasoned producer as DJWS would or should know so before engaing, because LM's showed a character as a fanbase multiple times before that so everyone who was/is a little bit observant could've notice and conclude that would happen. 

but that does not make it ok for some individuals to harass anybody.

Edited by TSUNAMI

monketsharona

I mean I'm not a big DJWS lover BUT we can't deny he tried to make a real celebration happen and clearly Gaga's side wasn't in the same mood.

I mean the girl only posted a link to her merch as a celebration, not even a post showing love to the album. She posted a Fame celebration video for the 15th anniversary. She clearly moved on from that ARTPOP time for some reasons. And that's fine.

But let's not shade DJWS for being responsible of the lack of celebration stuff from her. At least he tried and was 'railroaded' in his attempt..

Edited by monketsharona
  • Love 1

Chlorine Sevigny
51 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

I kinda feel sorry for him as well. He fought for some kind of celebration stuff.

Now I just wish everyone just moving just like she did.

I read this in Wendy's voice :franminervini:

• LMAO 1

Leoj305
9 hours ago, Grigio Guy said:

Okay, but imagine if she WAS wanting to do something big for ARTPOP. But her label barred it, and she hasn’t said anything because she’s so torn? 🥺 Gaga being so compassionate and kind again

Tbh it would be very stupid for her label, considering Taylor swift’s monster success re releasing music and attaching them with an EP’s worth of content…… if the label is the reason to vault and not release v2. 

• Like 2