💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

GUY UO Exclusive Vinyl

NATAH

Featured Posts

TortureMeOnReplay
3 hours ago, Ack1234 said:

Keep checking it came back in stock earlier and then sold out again ,it’s worth a try ..

It's the way they restocked 15 minutes after I wait-listed and went to sleep :ladyhaha:

RebeldeFaith
2 hours ago, Bodum said:

I am the only one who reveived a e-mail from UO and say that the single is BACK IN STOCK? But when I go on the website it’s SOLD OUT? :(

They come and go in seconds. The same happened to their exclusive ARTPOP and TFM vinyls. I assume it's bots buying the few that are put back in stock after some orders are cancelled.

Something something idk

sillynate

Every time I go to Target, I like looking at all the records they have. They’re so big and pretty :flower: and I’d like to collect them, but I already have a decent CD collection and I don’t have a record player so therefore I can’t see myself spending so much money on something I wouldn’t technically use :huntyga: so I’ve been thinking of finding a website or actual store of sorts that could make the cardboard covers that these things come in (with the front, back and side) and just buying those for like wayyyy cheaper to hang around in my room :laughga: it’s silly, I know. But that’s who I am :healedmyheart: 

plus, none of the Joanne singles were released on vinyl and until now, GUY wasn’t either so I could definitely see myself getting some fake ones made for singles that don’t have an official release :vegas: hell, I’ve even seen fan made covers for singles and non-singles alike that are really nice 

Spoiler

like this bad boy :firega:

John+Wayne+by+monster78619.png

inb4 PI & MR vinyls in a few years for their 10th anniversaries :gayhat: 

• Like 2

RAMROD
7 minutes ago, Gagaism said:

Thanks for making me jealous xoxo :kry:

Sorry, bestiee :kara:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

PatrickMonster

OMG guys Im furious! I just got an e-mail that my order got cancelled! I ordered 4 copies of GUY and 1 copy of the Billie Eilish one. I didn’t try to scalp, I live in a small European country where there are a couple Gaga collectors like me and usually one person orders more so we can share the shipping price. Now it says all the Gaga vinyls are cancelled and the Billie one is backordered, and may only ship in november 29th. My collector friends are gonna be so disappointed :ohno: I did a quick chat with someone at UO and they said I should wait for the 29th of November for more copies to be ready but when I look at my order it clearly states that the GUY ones are cancelled and only the Billie one is backordered for nov 29th so I think he lied or something. Am I the only one who got so unlucky? They didnt even give back my money yet…

• Sad 3

RAMROD
2 minutes ago, PatrickMonster said:

OMG guys Im furious! I just got an e-mail that my order got cancelled! I ordered 4 copies of GUY and 1 copy of the Billie Eilish one. I didn’t try to scalp, I live in a small European country where there are a couple Gaga collectors like me and usually one person orders more so we can share the shipping price. Now it says all the Gaga vinyls are cancelled and the Billie one is backordered, and may only ship in november 29th. My collector friends are gonna be so disappointed :ohno: I did a quick chat with someone at UO and they said I should wait for the 29th of November for more copies to be ready but when I look at my order it clearly states that the GUY ones are cancelled and only the Billie one is backordered for nov 29th so I think he lied or something. Am I the only one who got so unlucky? They didnt even give back my money yet…

I'm sorry to hear. Do you know the reason for cancellation? Cos I am suspecting they might ship to where you live. 

Here is list of countries they deliver to currently 

https://www.urbanoutfitters.com/help/international-shipping

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡
  • Like 1

PatrickMonster
2 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

I'm sorry to hear. Do you know the reason for cancellation? Cos I am suspecting they might ship to where you live. 

Here is list of countries they deliver to currently 

https://www.urbanoutfitters.com/help/international-shipping

They ship here fine I got the Hold my Hand one last year as well. They said the reason is there is a high demand and they cant send them. But I just dont understand I ordered these when it first released and it wasnt sold out for another 10 minutes or so. How could they let me order, get my money then suddenly say sorry we dont have enough for you… :fatcat:

• Love 1
  • Sad 2