PatrickMonster

Featured Posts

Pennywise
7 hours ago, MonsterARTPOP said:

This fanbase jumping from one delusion to the next

it's like 

sheep-jump.gif

Spoiler

can someone edit this so it says "mods" on the hand that pulls the sheep and "ggd" on the actual sheep :billie:

Edited by Pennywise
YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE
  • LMAO 6

RAMROD
35 minutes ago, Pennywise said:

it's like 

sheep-jump.gif

Hide contents

can someone edit this so it says "mods" on the hand that pulls the sheep and "ggd" on the actual sheep :billie:

Mods does not pull you out, they put you back in the pen :bradley:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡
  • LMAO 2

4 hours ago, steven said:

What are Nalgene bottles doing on aliexpress :ladyhaha:

You can put your own design on the Nalgene website and it only cost $25.99 for the bottle + customization (And Nalgene bottles rock!)

Don't visit my profile

Pennywise
10 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

Mods does not pull you out, they put you back in the pen :bradley:

@River what do you have to say against these allegations :poot:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

foodandmusiclover
4 minutes ago, Ophelia said:

400528736_10160214774485674_233505548134

And here we have the exclusive Spotify drop, act quickly guys :traumatica:

"Designed" 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 its all a fever dream

• LMAO 1

tylerjs
On 11/10/2023 at 2:45 PM, foodandmusiclover said:

And you are a feet kisser of an artist who is not able to communicate that nothing is planned. That's all! Its not the cheap merch, its not act 2... the problem is that she knows that nothing is coming. But instead of explaining everything her team and her is enjoying that ARTPOP is trending on social media and is gaining on streams. Actually they are laughing at us because some are stupid enough to invest money on cheap stuff. Gaga is all that she never wanted to be ' a product with no soul' a money machine.... nothing else. So listen to the complaints of the fans. 

Like I said, she already put the ACT II rumors to rest a long time ago but people like you can’t read the room and want to push and push and push for something that has literally never had a fraction of a chance of happening. And when it doesn’t happen, as was completely clear to those with critical thinking skills because she never even REMOTELY implied that she was planning anything like this, you turn around and try to gaslight her and cast her as some villain because she didn’t give throw a couple 10-year-old pop records at your feet. It’s one thing to want ACT II, it’s another to delude yourself to the point that you vilify this woman for not giving you something that A) she never EVER implied was coming anyway, and B) that she doesn’t owe you. I can’t understand this simple concept for you girl like you either get it or you don’t

🇨🇺🇧🇸 monica from rhoslc kinda had a point
  • Thanks 1

tylerjs
On 11/10/2023 at 3:49 PM, MessyTop said:

Is Gaga board, people are free to discuss the merch and the prices. Is not that deep. You need to go outside and touch some grass. Is not that deep. All is good. 

If you look back to my post and read it with some contextual awareness, you’d see that I explicitly mentioned it’s alright to be disappointed and subsequently discuss those feelings to an extent. But to be blatantly disrespectful about this and the ACT II thing is not acceptable behavior especially from adults. Please don’t try to minimize my response to those specific users who are being downright disrespectful and entitled. 

Edited by soularpower

tylerjs
On 11/10/2023 at 2:45 PM, Juanlittlem said:

Lies. Chromatica's t-shirts were selling for 35$ and crewnecks for 55$. Hoodies were 65$. Which of course they're still expensive, but not like this.

That’s fair, I didn’t remember them being that price so my apologies that it wasn’t accurate. I do still think interscope has everything to do with the pricing of these things, but regardless I understand the frustration with it and I do sincerely appreciate you fact-checking. thank you friend :pawsup:

• Love 1

Juanlittlem
3 minutes ago, soularpower said:

That’s fair, I didn’t remember them being that price so my apologies that it wasn’t accurate. I do still think interscope has everything to do with the pricing of these things, but regardless I understand the frustration with it and I do sincerely appreciate you fact-checking. thank you friend :pawsup:

Yeah, I don't think she goes around saying "I want hoodies to be 90$" but it's still sad to see this being the only thing we get. But hey, at least we got leaks!

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.