pls lord stop ignorant fans like this from speaking again :pray:

i want her to collab with both young and older artists

RAMROD

Is this what her following Sphere about? :giveup:

May this be the start of her doing her solo show there :pray:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

spector
9 hours ago, Tinnitus15 said:

Pls lord  stop her from performing with those 60+ year old artists. Lock her in a room with Ariana, Beyoncé or someone YOUNGER. 

yeah, these crusty, old, white man, enough. cher is right here... a female legend, collab with her, ffs. 

stella + elliot = stelliot
  • YAAAS 1

BloodyM

This is amazing, I feel like she is in a new era and cooking something up!  Rolling Stones, U2.... I mean who else do you need??!

Ladle Ghoulash
9 minutes ago, thedirtymonster said:

That version of Shallow is not sitting right with me. The re-work just sounds a little off.

Eh, I think it sounds good tbh. It’s still largely recognizable in this key and I also think the modulated notes sound cool. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, InTheCloset said:

What if she is doing this to throw us off and then release act 2 and another really dark ga pop album 

She is everywhere these days, so she is up to something.

I am still hoping we will get some kind of bonus for the ARTPOP anniversary besides a tweet and some merch or vinyl repressing.

The TRS performance and other stuff can be explained by the fact that it is a current collab and she is personally on good terms with them, but this U2 performance is completely random if it is not related to anything.

If LG7 or the "special project" is not going to be rock inspired, this was just a bit of pressure to negotiations with Park MGM. "You see, I can easily do my show at the Sphere, if I want." But that seems too calculated even to myself.

LordByron28
25 minutes ago, Gaby15 said:

She is everywhere these days, so she is up to something.

I am still hoping we will get some kind of bonus for the ARTPOP anniversary besides a tweet and some merch or vinyl repressing.

The TRS performance and other stuff can be explained by the fact that it is a current collab and she is personally on good terms with them, but this U2 performance is completely random if it is not related to anything.

If LG7 or the "special project" is not going to be rock inspired, this was just a bit of pressure to negotiations with Park MGM. "You see, I can easily do my show at the Sphere, if I want." But that seems too calculated even to myself.

I mean maybe she is just enjoying the fruits of her labor and getting to do things she dreamed of like performing with legends like The Rolling Stones and U2. It seems like U2 has been doing guest singers at their show. Maybe she was interested by the concept and potentially doing a show there. She tested out the vibe as well as show MGM how a show with her could be. She could be going on a more rock direction for her next project and wanting to build clout or she likes writing music after performing live so maybe she wants to perform with a different audience/sound/energy than her jazz and pop renditions. Also exposing herself to other fan bases that are not inherently Little Monsters. It also matches with her general demeanor as when she didn’t have upcoming shows/film projects she was doing tribute performances.

She has been more in the public eye as of late but she was working and hustling most of 2021-2023. I mean in 2021 she did some Vegas shows, Tony Bennet L4S shows, interview and documentaries, HoG filming, red carpet, promo and SAG networking, Friends anniversary guest appearance, BTW 10, DoC, and Dom Perignon Free Woman campaign. In 2022, HoG/L4S award season and shows, HMH release and music video, Chromatica Ball, Vegas shows, and prep for Joker 2. 2023 she has done Joker 2 filming, HMH performance, migraine commercial, more Dom Perignon stuff, Vegas shows and SSOH. We don’t know what she has lined up other than a Tony & Gaga documentary/show, Chromatica ball and some other music project that she is writing and producing. 

• Like 1
  • Shook 1

Ladle Ghoulash
1 hour ago, COOOK said:

The Blessed Madonna

The way y’all dunk on her when she’s actually a good producer :air:

• Love 1

Lextyr97
18 hours ago, Ladle Ghoulash said:

Nah, I think she purposefully altered the melody 

I ended up noticing after watching a longer video haha I figured that was the case

• Like 1

AnglerfishbraBENUS

she literally could do a 14 minute shallow performance for the super bowl halftime show and no one would mind 

• LMAO 1

LadyxGaGa

i am imagining the ARTPOP cover on this sphere and it would b the perfect place for a opener for her new vegas show 

• YAAAS 1