Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

OUT: Sweet Sounds of Heaven

joannethenight

Featured Posts

13 hours ago, Edonis said:

Yeah this is not arena rock at all...more like old fashioned rock n roll and soul.

Yeah I guess you are right but all of them sounds the same to me 

• Sad 1

Sneaky Oliver

I don’t really understand about mixing or vocal processing but it sounds a bit weird :crossed: idk maybe it will take me a few more listens to get used to it

I played it on my car when it came out and I was ready to blast it real loud but I was kinda disappointed 

I’m on my Legacy Act era

misha4ever

Reading some comments here made me realize that 1) Im not as musically uncultured as I thought and 2) I'm old.

english is not my native language >.<
  • LMAO 2

10 hours ago, PartySick said:

Haven't listened yet but other artists need to take notes from TRS. Gaga included. That song length is perfect.

Any song that's 3 minutes or less is a snippet, not a song, and it's barely worth a listen.

I WILL die on this hill :ohwell:

ldbnzsscb4r41.jpg

you're not gonna die on this hill missy

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like
  • LMAO 9

4 hours ago, Cello said:

:messga:

at least they didn't call her Arthritis Franky :messga:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like
  • LMAO 2

She wasn't lying in her IG post when she said she's singing in a way she never has before! Never heard these vocals from her. Which I didn't think I'd be able to say 15 years in :laughga:   always surprising us

Not my kind of music but she sounds so good! It's objectively a good song

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.
  • Like 2

13 minutes ago, Helxig said:

She wasn't lying in her IG post when she said she's singing in a way she never has before! Never heard these vocals from her. Which I didn't think I'd be able to say 15 years in :laughga:   always surprising us

Not my kind of music but she sounds so good! It's objectively a good song

She loves playing with her voice, I guess the actress side of her reflects in her voice, the way she sings differently, take in different genres, it's like take in different characters.I bet she has bast, playing, trying, exploring with her voice. Last night i was thinking how worderfuly she fits different "voice characters", we might appreciate some more than others, but from pop tunes, jazz tunes,  rock tunes, more classic (sound of music) she nails it, she embodies it...she has a talent/gift with her. Probably everything goes back to her love for music/acting I don't know, and of course her very distinct talent. 

Anyways it's awesome to me, cause I'm truly entertained by this versatility so unique to her. And it's like whoa...when we have a chance to hear her after all this years an be like you said " I never heard this vocals from her" . While listening the song, she was perfect for ir, the Rolling Stones knew when they ask her, she fits the song perfectly. 

• Love 7

3 minutes ago, Magui said:

She loves playing with her voice, I guess the actress side of her reflects in her voice, the way she sings differently, take in different genres, it's like take in different characters.I bet she has bast, playing, trying, exploring with her voice. Last night i was thinking how worderfuly she fits different "voice characters", we might appreciate some more than others, but from pop tunes, jazz tunes,  rock tunes, more classic (sound of music) she nails it, she embodies it...she has a talent/gift with her. Probably everything goes back to her love for music/acting I don't know, and of course her very distinct talent. 

Anyways it's awesome to me, cause I'm truly entertained by this versatility so unique to her. And it's like whoa...when we have a chance to hear her after all this years an be like you said " I never heard this vocals from her" . While listening the song, she was perfect for ir, the Rolling Stones knew when they ask her, she fits the song perfectly. 

I've always loved this quality of hers too :flutter:  I think she's the most versatile artist of our time

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.
  • Like 3

I would LOVE if her next album sounds something like this. It's amazing! The vocals, the production... everything is perfect 👌.  I feel like I've ascended to heaven! 🙌

This is the type of rock music I like to listen to. That old 70s progressive vibe is so freaking cool! 🔥 Excited Angel Wings GIF

You all want this to be the sound for LG7 until it comes and isn’t radio friendly and it flops and then you’ll be saying she should’ve gone back to her ‘pop roots’ woman can’t win