💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What is your favourite Super Bowl halftime show performance of all-time?

Yaaaas Gaga

What is your favourite Super Bowl halftime show performance of all-time?  

73 members have voted

1. 1. What is your favourite Super Bowl halftime show performance of all-time?

• Michael Jackson - 1993
    • Prince - 2007
    • Madonna - 2012
    • Beyonce & Destiny's Child - 2013
    • Katy Perry - 2015
    • Coldplay, Beyonce & Bruno Mars - 2016
    • Lady Gaga - 2017
    • Shakira & Jennifer Lopez - 2020
    • Rihanna - 2023

Featured Posts

Yaaaas Gaga

As the title says, what is your favourite Super Bowl halftime show performance of all-time?

Obviously I couldn't list all of the performances so I've had to filter it down to the ones the are generally considered amongst the best, however feel free to comment if your favourite is not one of those listed.

Only rule of this poll is that no one is allowed to pick Maroon 5!

• YAAAS 1

Ultimecia

#1 Gaga for the live vocal performance alone.

Katy's Halftime show would be #1 if she was capable of singing live, the theatrics are just unmatched!

Time. It will not wait, no matter how hard you hold on...
  • Love 1

Stephen

I'm biased obviously Gaga is #1. Beyonce killed it both times, I especially love her second time with Bruno. That performance always makes me happy. Also, despite lip syncing the entire thing Shakira and Jennifer were extremely entertaining! :party:

• Love 1

Space Cowboy

GIF by ADWEEK

Objectively of course I'm going to choose Gaga. I also really love Bruce Springsteen and The Rolling Stones shows.

Madonna's was great but I feel like she could've done without LMFAO and Cee-Low Green?? Like what was the point of Cee-Low.. LMFAO I understand I guess.

Beyoncé always puts on a great show.

Shakira was badass.

Idc what y'all have to say Rihanna could've done so much better, I was disappointed.

If I could alter one thing about Gagas performance I would've rather her sang 'Over The Rainbow' with rainbow drones, right before jumping down from the stadium ceiling.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Gaga for sure! Epic performance, amazing live vocals, subtle political messages, took risks with the ball catch at the end, no guests, choreography, emotional ballad etc... She did everything in the most perfect way

Edited by Lucas
  • Like 3

I remember staying up at night to watch Gaga's Superbowl live. The day after at school I wasn't even bothered by being tired as the Superbowl had me so shook! One of my best nights eveeer

Edited by Quentin
Follow every rainbow till you find your dream
  • YAAAS 1

Agunimon

Gaga ate all of the other performances. No one's touches Gaga's for me. Raw vocal talent delivered on every song, professionalism, and great production.