Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga in San Jose: I Will Also Be Everything You Hate

Mills

Featured Posts

charliekelso

seriously? When you pay so much to a concert of the idol you worship you want it to be endless. This guy clearly didn't want to go in the first place.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
CANNOGABANG

Gaga is not as godly as most people here seems to think :usrs:.

Let the reviewer do its job. Besides, he's not the only reviewer.

Flippy

AP http://gagadaily.com/index.php?showtopic=39626

This

:coffee:

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

I saw the San jose show last night. She was great but I will say she was deffinitly off her A game. She looked tired and just seemed to have the "I want to get this show over with" vibe.

RAMROD

what's with this writer, Nothing wrong with Motley Crue!

They listens too much Petshop Biys perhaps. What a drag!

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ young, dumb, and full of numb (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

bumblebee

Any review of Gaga is always a piece of somebody's mind.

It is impossible to judge theatrics. Theatrics are very very special to the heart of everyone who has seen the show. Somebody may agree, and even more people will disagree with the things said there. The fact that the author keeps comparing this tour to the Monster Ball raises some questions: does he/she really think The Monster Ball was a better show because of the better show, or was it better because the tour was supported by more fresh and juicy and commercially successful material? Cause Gaga spoke things much more duing the previous tour, she delivered whole speeches and with TBTWB she seems to be less preachy.

They didn't deny her voice power and singning can't be the subject of disappointment, stage + show production also are great. So possibly it's just the question of taste, and tastes differ. For casual pop fans to atend a show which is not supported by music material as commercially successful as The Fame/The Fame Monster (+ Born This Way is almost 2 years old) doesn't seem to be as pleasant

+ I believe the California press is always harsh on her: they tend to prefer more sweet and candy-like Pop (guess who I am talking 'bout)

Americano

What in the world is with her attitude? No, we won't forget about you, but you kind of need to continue being a respectable star if you want to remain relevant.

GlitteredSpandex

it's kind of painfully true...

What in the world is with her attitude? No, we won't forget about you, but you kind of need to continue being a respectable star if you want to remain relevant.

^

TheProfessor

wtf r u talking, she wasnt saying it literalely it is more like a quote :fail:

specialgrace1

the btwb will be judged not for its merits,but by other peoples standards . They love to bring her down in America her own country will there is no other artist bigger around the world than her and they treat her with dignity and respect shame on us for not giving her the respect she deserves.

Speechless94

Hm, probs one of the most negative reviews yet...seems somewhat fitting to the attitude of this forum as of late. Seems like they're being 'nit picky to me..

:yes:

Archived