💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Kim Petras for sports illustrated

noa234

Featured Posts

6 hours ago, ProudGayFurry said:

isnt this the girl who got ended by Kesha 😭

You posted something similar on the other Kim thread. You’re obsessed with her, I can’t :ladyhaha:

GagaSuperfan1

People here can be really awful towards Kim, hate seeing that in our community here. It’s one thing not to like her music but the way people talk about her is really ugly for a community where diversity is suppose to be celebrated. That’s who Gaga is, that’s who the kindness punks are. Anyway, I love Kim, and I sure would love to see some of the hate dissipate for those that are bunheads here and want to celebrate her. We should always be a welcoming accepting and inclusive community, & model respect to our community to each other and to other artists even if  we’re not big fans, or we have opinions. It doesn’t make us big people to talk smack. Kindness, openness and respect is way more cool!!! 👈👈 Anyway that’s my schpeeel. Excited for the issue. Oh I’m also a huge Kesha fan too! I see the wars between the fans, I think it’s totally unnecessary, I don’t think Kim needs to be accountable for Luke’s actions, Luke needs to be, I think it’s very misogynistic how people come after Kim. I also think Luke’s not the only producer who’s had allegations in Hollywood, & I think there’s a lot of stories that don’t get media attention. Hollyweird got it’s name for a reason, there’s a lot of things that happen in the business & if you held every artist accountable for working with producers or record labels that had misgivings, no artist would be safe. Kim has been distancing herself and legally I don’t believe she can speak about Dr Luke. But again, I really feel Luke needs to be accountable for Luke, & Kim can be accountable for Kim, let Kim make music & work with the label she signed to. Dr. Luke is just one person at republic among many she works with. Kim has had to be accountable for some things she said, and she did apologize and address that, Gaga also had a similar attitude when working with R Kelly during art pop, so I mean 🤷‍♂️ We love an adore Gaga, it took years before she addressed an apologized for R Kelly.

Gaga did that collab with R Kelly when there was already several court proceedings and actions filed against him up to that point. She could’ve been swept away by his charm, talent and presence. He also was R Kelly, he was still a big name and talent people admired at the time, there’s a reason it took so long for those stories to be heard, life is never black and white, & people with money take a long time to be held accountable or for repercussions of their actions to be heard and validated. A lot of times people are just trying to further the pursuit of their dreams or make good music with people they admire. I genuinely don’t feel Gaga was trying to go out of her way and hurt people with that collab, nor do I feel Kim was trying to hurt people by signing to Luke’s label under Republic. Artists just want to make good music, period, contracts and the business gets a little sticky and I think we should always offer artists grace for what they go through and are put through in the industry. They’re a product to these companies, they’re even a product to us sometimes. We have to remember they too are people. Anyway, If we can have forgiveness for Gaga, we really need some for Kim. Stream Kesha’s album May 19th, it’s going to be fantastic, she is a fighter, & I love how she was able to release her truth, feelings and artistry with the label all this happened under. She needs our support also and it’s been such a joy to see her artistry evolve, so creative and multi talented. Much love to everyone at Gaga daily, love and support one another, always offer kindness! 🌈🦄❤️

GagaSuperfan1
2 hours ago, Maltese Falcon said:

id like her if she didnt have a nasty attitude and dismiss rape victims

I hear you, she has since addressed that, expanded on that and apologized for what she said. But like I said in my previous post I think artists working in the industry they do deserve some grace. Gaga worked with an alleged pedophile and rapist during her ARTPOP era and thought nothing of it, and didn’t believe the rumors at the time, she wanted to make good music and work with someone she admired. If we can show grace to Gaga and that era, I really think we should show grace to Kim too. I can’t even imagine some of the feats she’s had to overcome, there’s so much she’s pioneered as an open trans artist, there’s been a lot of boxes the industry has tried to put her in and ways she’s had to prove herself to an industry that often didn’t want to take a chance on someone who’s trans. I’ll see if I can find Kim’s apology or response, you’re free to feel however you do. Just wanted to share some of my thoughts about it too, & always always feel survivors should be heard, believed & listened to. Much love. ❤️❤️❤️

GagaSuperfan1
11 hours ago, gypsy Hero said:

This is so cool, I’m very happy for her :kara: also she looks gorgeous!

Hopefully she gets to tour next year 

Let’s go Gypsy Hero! I would love me some miss Petra’s on tour! Woo-ahhh!

Monstermilo

dont compare gaga to kim, gaga removed her song with r kelly and apologized for ever working with him 

kim continues to work with dr luke and acts like hes not some type of monster

GagaSuperfan1
2 hours ago, Monstermilo said:

dont compare gaga to kim, gaga removed her song with r kelly and apologized for ever working with him 

kim continues to work with dr luke and acts like hes not some type of monster

I hear you, also recognize it took years for Gaga to do so, years, and a surviving R Kelly documentary to do so. I’m sure Gaga thought about that a lot even before she publicly spoke about it and even before the R Kelly doc came out. Because we do mature as people. Gaga is beautiful she is such a beautiful person but it doesn’t mean she’s not prone to make mistakes we all are. But she didn’t think anything of it at the time, during that era she defended R Kelly. I don’t think it’s an unfair comparison. I would also be curious to know at the time how much her label was pushing for a collab, we don’t know all the details, we aren’t living in that crazy industry, who are we really to judge? Kim has publicly distanced herself from Luke under republic she also retracted and apologized for what she said. Sometimes we forget artists aren’t God’s or deities, they’re people like us and prone to make mistakes just like us, but for Kim she’s under contract to amigo through republic, she’s going to make the most of it, Dr Luke is one of many she’s worked with, she’s gotta pay her bills honey! She can’t just say forget it, even if she wanted to. When you’re in contract you can’t just leave, not even Kesha, this last album of Kesha’s is her last one she’s been contracted to make with her label, then she can look at other labels, even Kesha couldn’t leave her label she experienced abuse under from Dr Luke. Kesha’s continued to make music with her record label, she hasn’t let it stop her and she’s stood up for herself in a crazy industry. I really do believe it’s more grey than people tend to see it too, I do not believe It’s as simple as lots of people make it out to be. Even our big star Taylor Swift has had so much trouble with her contracts, hence her re-recordings, she’s had loads of issues with major record labels, greedy and sketchy producers and those trying to procure rights to her music. I’m sorry but men can be so gross and disgusting and I say that as a gay man who loves D, there’s lots of rich straight males that run this industry, I really feel like we need to support our women who have to work these guys, rather then hate on the women who these men exploit and take advantage of. The music industry is very messy, even more so because of the big cash grab it is, artists just want to make music. If it were me and I was an artist in Kim’s position and I loved music, I wouldn’t give up a label I worked so hard to secure because one person is associated with it. I just wouldn’t. I think depending on what happens with Luke’s case we’ll see him phase out of Republic altogether, but until then he’s part of that profitable cog of republic, he’s a necessary evil to make that label money and keep business running. They’ve changed his name several times in Republic within the labels he’s associated with too because of the scandals and allegations he is associated with. Republic’s no stranger to his allegations or cloud that follows Luke. Who’s getting mad at republic though, they’re the one sending their artists to him. They have more control with who their artists work with then the artists do who are in contract with Republic. I get where your coming from Kim did say some things she really had to back peddle on, she was enchanted by Luke and it didn’t seem like she believed the allegations at first. I honestly don’t know how she feels about it now, she doesn’t publicly speak about it, and legally I don’t believe she can because of the litigation going on, but I know she’s not ok with abuse, I know she’s a woman in the industry I want to support as she grows and comes into her own as an artist.

I don’t however think the comparisons are unfair, I stand by what I said too, I believe artists deserve grace in this industry and I believe woman need our support in it. I also believe all artists grow and learn from the industry, all artists grow and learn about themselves & what they stand for and who they want to be & how to navigate the industry. Every artist matures. The bigger you are the more control you have over who you work with too, look how big Taylor had to get before she could take back some of her power, it’s not an easy industry, support our women!!!! I think everyone’s doing the best they can too and deserves grace especially in an industry where people can make lots of money and abuse that power. I want grace, I would want that grace. Artists really just want to make music and I say let them! Artists also say or do the wrong things just like us, they’re people, they make mistakes at times, haven’t we all? How often do we all make mistakes yet those is the public eye get judged so much harsher for them. I say if someone apologized and is trying to do the right thing on their path to their dreams, hate on the abuser not the artist. I hear where you’re coming from and where your distain for abuse comes from. I have been on the other side of abuse myself, I stand by and will always believe survivors. But I don’t believe it has to be one way or another. People can support Kesha and Kim while also withdrawing support for Luke. We can support woman in our industry! They need and deserve our support, they put up with so much ****!!!

NATAH
12 hours ago, BillieGOAT said:

She looks stunning!!!

1.1B+ streams on Spotify alone… and everyone hates it? Make it make sense 

please everyboy hates that song now

mother, what must i do?

Mister G

The GOP and Conservatives must be losing their minds over this and I am here for it. Not the biggest fan of her music but happy for the representation.

Adrenaliner
15 hours ago, Railing said:

Why are we using achievements as a metric in which artist is superior when Kim actively supports and collaborates with Kesha's r-pist :rip: Kesha's new album isn't even pop, they're not on the same playing field. It's one thing when you guys uplift someone like Gaga in favor of someone like Katy, but indirectly siding with an abuser against their victim is just disgusting.

How is she the abuser? I am not supporting no one on the case. 

I just pointed out that how can someones career (who is clearly on the rise) be ended by someone whose career trajectory is clearly declining. Not a read, just a fact.

BillieGOAT
16 hours ago, Railing said:

Why are we using achievements as a metric in which artist is superior when Kim actively supports and collaborates with Kesha's r-pist :rip: Kesha's new album isn't even pop, they're not on the same playing field. It's one thing when you guys uplift someone like Gaga in favor of someone like Katy, but indirectly siding with an abuser against their victim is just disgusting.

my reply had no reference to Kesha. I was just refuting the claim that everyone hates Unholy.. the song has over a billion streams. Someone had to listen to it.

Archived