💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

Zelda Tears of the Kingdom launch thread

River

Featured Posts

I'm 50 korok seeds away from ending this sadistic sh-t, since May I hear everyday yahahaha u found me :messga:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like
  • LMAO 1

1 hour ago, River said:

I'm 50 korok seeds away from ending this sadistic sh-t, since May I hear everyday yahahaha u found me :messga:

Or when their friend keeps losing each other and you have to carry their ass back to safety :messga: YAY HA!

𝕯𝕵, 𝖋𝖗𝖊𝖊 𝖒𝖞 𝖒𝖎𝖓𝖉
  • LMAO 1

3 hours ago, Bowman said:

Or when their friend keeps losing each other and you have to carry their ass back to safety :messga: YAY HA!

I throw them from mountains ☠️

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like
  • LMAO 1

• 2 weeks later...
Darcklighter22

I'm 200 hours logged in since launch (most of this was when the game first got released) 

How is everyone   finding the game ? What are your thoughts on no DLC 

Personally at the moment I'm progressing in getting the remainder of the Korok seeds (never got them all in BoTW) and also doing some mining in the depths to finish upgrading the batteries.

I'm a little saddened that there won't be any DLC but at the same time I get it the initial concept of the  game was for it to be DLC for BOTW and I feel it's way more fleshed out than the original game was. The fact that took an extra year just to polish the game.

bionic

1 hour ago, Darcklighter22 said:

I'm 200 hours logged in since launch (most of this was when the game first got released) 

How is everyone   finding the game ? What are your thoughts on no DLC 

Personally at the moment I'm progressing in getting the remainder of the Korok seeds (never got them all in BoTW) and also doing some mining in the depths to finish upgrading the batteries.

I'm a little saddened that there won't be any DLC but at the same time I get it the initial concept of the  game was for it to be DLC for BOTW and I feel it's way more fleshed out than the original game was. The fact that took an extra year just to polish the game.

The game does feel complete. Although so did BOTW and that still had DLC. Frankly, I'm glad there's no more DLC because after 2 loooong exploration games in this map I have no real interest to return to it. The 'third' game or whatever comes next needs to be significantly different

buy bionic