Die With A Smile Music Video Banner

My BTWB Experience!

drinkmytears

Featured Posts

Congratulations!!

You may not have gone backstage, but you got a much more personal and precious moment with her!

I won't die, but I can't live without you

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
nick4bty

Wow. I'm so ****ing excited. But you totally lucked out because I doubt Gaga will be at the bus every show! But that would be so awesome if she was. I'm really happy for you though! I hate how the dumb phone call is taking up the gift/"you can go backstage" time though. She's already done that throughout the entire MB tour. I always liked it when she accepted gifts!

ARTPOP Gypsy

Cool story!

Why did she glare at you though when you told her you'd waited for a few days? Lol. Sounds like security is tighter now.

alibethpiazza

Couldn't tell you, we were removed so fast. Christine said that though, have you spoken to her lately? I think 8, and her 2 friends.

We worked our asses off! It was so stressful. Yes, that was me! Do you have photos by any chance? Did I look stupid at all? Did you have ok seats?

I don't, I'm sorry!! :red: From my last experience at the Monster Ball, I spent way too much time trying to get pictures and videos that I felt like I missed out on the full experience. So this time I only took a few videos of my favorite songs and other than that, just danced my ass off the whole time!

My seats were pretty good, not as good as the Monster Ball, but it's just exciting to be in the same room with her and hear her voice for real, not just over the recordings.

Oh and also, YOU DID NOT LOOK STUPID! You looked fabulous and owned that stage right alongside Gaga! Couldn't be happier for you! You deserved it after waiting all that time. Gaga appreciates fans like you. :worship:

drinkmytears

Cool story!

Why did she glare at you though when you told her you'd waited for a few days? Lol. Sounds like security is tighter now.

All of the Haus were kinda mad at us when we told them we camped. Not because we "broke the rules", but they were worried for our safety.

I don't, I'm sorry!! :red: From my last experience at the Monster Ball, I spent way too much time trying to get pictures and videos that I felt like I missed out on the full experience. So this time I only took a few videos of my favorite songs and other than that, just danced my ass off the whole time!

My seats were pretty good, not as good as the Monster Ball, but it's just exciting to be in the same room with her and hear her voice for real, not just over the recordings.

Oh and also, YOU DID NOT LOOK STUPID! You looked fabulous and owned that stage right alongside Gaga! Couldn't be happier for you! You deserved it after waiting all that time. Gaga appreciates fans like you. :worship:

Thanks so much! I didn't take a single photo either, I think that helped get me onstage as she was making eye contact with me, not my camera. I know everyone thinks she is making eye contact with them, but we made a lot of eye contact. Here's a video for Scheiße, you can hear her say "I love you too alright" and its right after I mouthed "I love you" to her...

3 syllables.....princess high?

MTE!

I can't imagine actually being near HER in real life! You're SO lucky! Twice in one day!

Can you share your photo with Fozzi?

Future Lover

Sounds like an amazing night! Congrats!

Also, if you don't mind my asking, if you got there on Friday, how long did Casey camp? o.O

drinkmytears

Sounds like an amazing night! Congrats!

Also, if you don't mind my asking, if you got there on Friday, how long did Casey camp? o.O

He got there Friday morning, we talked before the show and he held my spot until overnight Friday when I arrived. Nobody except our group arrived until Sunday night though.

Archived