đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Insider teases ARTPOP

Railing

Featured Posts

Lucas

Twitter accounts never lie so there is something coming for sure!

On a serious note I'd love an anniversary edition with 5 previously unreleased tracks, with Brooklyn Nights included. But knowing Gaga and her team, if we get a tweet we'll be very lucky already.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HookerOnAChurch
58 minutes ago, ALittleMonsta said:

You mean this? GagaPictures25.png

I've always considered this a masterpiece.. Sorry Jeff Koons but this is more my cup of tea

Gagaplayer315
14 hours ago, Dayman said:

So that way they actually make money off the streams for one. Also like being on YouTube versus being officially available are totally different. We also don’t have a final mix and master of the song which makes a huge difference.

AnglerfishbraBENUS
1 hour ago, Juanlittlem said:

I guess you mean this one?

62c5e2a8da3aa27fb0bfc2fa48197e88.jpg

I think this was never a photoshoot for the album, just to promote it, but I might be wrong so correct me if I'm wrong :party:

i’m sure it was at some point. I’m thinking Jeff Koons came into the picture late or at least the idea to photograph the sculpture did 

Chromatography
12 minutes ago, AnglerfishbraBENUS said:

i’m sure it was at some point. I’m thinking Jeff Koons came into the picture late or at least the idea to photograph the sculpture did 

which is so unfortunate because this photo shoot was one of the best she’s done. so clean

Juanlittlem
1 minute ago, Chromatography said:

which is so unfortunate because this photo shoot was one of the best she’s done. so clean

Agreed, there's a lot of great pics in there

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

Y’all they can’t even release the Chromatica Ball footage from last summer. There’s no way we’re getting ARTPOP II this year (or ever) :toofunny:

Archived