Charmz

What exactly are they teasing? Lol

Always & Forever, 🧚🏻‍♂️🦉CHARMZ🦉🧚🏻‍♂️

Anderson123
49 minutes ago, Charmz said:

What exactly are they teasing? Lol

ARTPOP is sold out on iTunes. 

ALGAYDO

10th anniversary special edition with 5 new tracks from the ACT II vault, I’m manifesting it 

LaFama

What if the 10th anniversary edition is just a repress but with the full cover instead of the white background 😭 

Its not a fedora u f*ck

LilyLark
27 minutes ago, ALGAYDO said:

10th anniversary special edition with 5 new tracks from the ACT II vault, I’m manifesting it 

Yeah, I don't believe in 'insider' accounts 99% of the time but I wouldn't be surprised if there was a 10th anniversary edition with a few new tracks.

Flippy

Honestly I’d just be happy with a reissue with the actual I&V photoshoot :flutter:

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

Space Cowboy
1 hour ago, Gagaplayer315 said:

Brooklyn Nights is coming :ororomunroe:

Brooklyn Nights already leaked and can be found on yt, we release it officially?

Dayman
8 minutes ago, Space Cowboy said:

Brooklyn Nights already leaked and can be found on yt, we release it officially?

So that way they actually make money off the streams for one. Also like being on YouTube versus being officially available are totally different. We also don’t have a final mix and master of the song which makes a huge difference.

Space Cowboy
2 minutes ago, Dayman said:

So that way they actually make money off the streams for one. Also like being on YouTube versus being officially available are totally different. We also don’t have a final mix and master of the song which makes a huge difference.

Is she currently not making money off streams? :what:

Dayman
27 minutes ago, Space Cowboy said:

Is she currently not making money off streams? :what:

Not off of the leaked stuff. It’s not officially published. There’s no real way for them to pay out royalties on a song that’s just a leak. So nobody involved in the song is getting paid each time it has been played. If they officially release it they would have to finalize credits and then Gaga and the other collaborators will actually get paid from its streams.

Archived