alsemanche

Featured Posts

alsemanche

Out now!

Edited by alsemanche
Soft, soothing, and succulent
  • YAAAS 4

AURAOFSHEISSE

That snippet from TikTok sounds amazing:stupidoreo: Björk saying bïïiïtchës had me gagging

“Hands on your knees, I’m Angelina Jolie”

Stone S

This is such an exciting moment. Shy and bjork are 2 of my favs for the past few year. The ovule remix w sega bodega was such a treat so I can’t wait to hear this in full. The snippet is wonderful 

Welcome to Industria

alsemanche

Bjork really said lemme create a whole new track :billie: it slaps though

Soft, soothing, and succulent
  • LMAO 1

Ziggy

Lowkey this is better than the original wtf. It’s giving Fever Ray at parts. The strings are so fun and austere. It’s funny how un-fossora this remix is. Like it’s very much it’s own thing which I commend her for—being able to step out of herself and her era to deliver a unique remix that feels VERY on brand for her with the strings and heavy beat combo but also serving that og material and not your own stuff. 

it’s also vastly superior to the remixes bjork herself has been getting lmao both kinda feel like the respective artists don’t have an ultraclear pov on her (sideproject was closest imo; the sega bodega one felt a bit underwhelming and underbaked imo)

Edited by Ziggy