Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Oscars Plan on LG (and Rihanna) Performing

EGOT2027

Featured Posts

Monstermilo
On 2/18/2023 at 8:13 AM, deactivated001 said:

Damn, sorry to hear you don't know anything about singing 😔

You're the one who doesnt know anything about singing, at every date shes sang it live her larynx placement during the bridge is usually too high and she goes flat/sharp or strains when she tries to hit several notes in her mixed voice. I know for a fact i know more about singing than you, my second major in college was vocal pedagogy at Michigan state university - what are your credentials? If you cant pin point the fact that shes pitchy and all over the place in terms of vocal technique when she sang that live, then its a clear indicator that your opinion in this discourse carries no weight. 

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This isn't a Shallow situation where the song was huge and both singers had best actor noms, nevertheless I'm sure she'll be invited to perform and I hope she does perform. I thought the song sounded great at TCB, so I hope she turns up with the full band and they really power it out there. 

Ladle Ghoulash
6 hours ago, Monstermilo said:

You're the one who doesnt know anything about singing, at every date shes sang it live her larynx placement during the bridge is usually too high and she goes flat/sharp or strains when she tries to hit several notes in her mixed voice. I know for a fact i know more about singing than you, my second major in college was vocal pedagogy at Michigan state university - what are your credentials? If you cant pin point the fact that shes pitchy and all over the place in terms of vocal technique when she sang that live, then its a clear indicator that your opinion in this discourse carries no weight. 

I'm a classically trained vocalist who's played opposite Broadway performers and has studied voice for 17 years. "I kNoW fOr a fAcT I kNoW mOrE aBoUt sInGiNg tHaN yOu" lmao. 

Yeah, it's not vocally perfect. Never said it was. But you're acting like the vocal is so bad that it would somehow tarnish her legacy, which is laughably melodramatic. Not to mention the fact that you justified the straining, high tongue placement, and pitchiness in her performance of Shallow at the Oscars (in spite of the fact that they didn't diminish the public's enjoyment of the performance). 

IllusionLover
2 hours ago, Rifek said:

So the Academy just announced Rihanna’s performance two days ago. 

And they posted diane Warren and sofia Carson are performing, I guess they'll be revealing the performers lineup in the next couple of days.

13 | this is my dancefloor i fought for, your voice is louder, it echoes

Archived