šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Oscars Plan on LG (and Rihanna) Performing

EGOT2027

Featured Posts

skedaddleBItCh
11 hours ago, Economy said:

I feel the same way tbh. I absolutely love the vocals in HMH and I love the 80s rock feel to it

Ā 

I'm also quite puzzled as well by how meh the fan base sees it, I guess it's a matter of opinion at the end of the dayĀ :shrug:.

For real LMAO I thought that LMs would love this **** because of its huge, stadium rock sound which they were all practically asking for since forever (ā Ā“ā -ā ļ¹ā -ā `ā ļ¼›ā )

šŸ‡µšŸ‡­ą¼¼;Ā“ą¼Žąŗ¶ Ū ą¼Žąŗ¶ą¼½šŸ‡µšŸ‡­

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ladle Ghoulash
17 hours ago, Monstermilo said:

am i the only one who doesnt wanna hear hold my hand live? her oscars performances have all been so incredible, i feel like HMH would just sour the track record

Babe, she sang it every night on the CBT and it absolutely slayedĀ 

Ladle Ghoulash
12 hours ago, VTV said:

preview of Gaga X David Byrne performance:

Ā 

Ā  Hide contents

jk we love David :kiss:

Ā 

Was ready to drag u u til I read the spoilerĀ :trollga:

Ladle Ghoulash
9 hours ago, Monstermilo said:

none of her performances at the TCB of HMH were vocally good............... ive watched every single date

Damn, sorry to hear you don't know anything about singing šŸ˜”

SpanishChaosAngel

gaga is going to release a new video with Don Perignon, and she is also performing at the oscars.Ā Imagine she performs Hold My Hand and a new song which will soundĀ at the new Don Perignon x Gaga videoĀ 

Maxine Puth
1 hour ago, SpanishChaosAngel said:

gaga is going to release a new video with Don Perignon, and she is also performing at the oscars.Ā Imagine she performs Hold My Hand and a new song which will soundĀ at the new Don Perignon x Gaga videoĀ 

Itā€™s the Oscarā€™s, not the Grammys. Unless a new song is for a movie then idk how it would make sense to perform it.Ā 

Monstermilo
17 hours ago, Economy said:

Tbh. Oscars vocals for Shallow seemed like she was having an off day tbh

i agree especially during the bridge and in the chorus she had some off notes, but its still iconic, the performance is her most viewed with 663 million viewsĀ 

NOBODY is gonna care if she sings HMH at the oscars and the song flopped so its not gonna be remembered - usually when gaga has performed at the oscars shes gotten universal acclaim: TIHTY, sound of music, shallow etc, i dont see HMH being like that at all, cuz not even her stans like the song

20 minutes ago, Monstermilo said:

i agree especially during the bridge and in the chorus she had some off notes, but its still iconic, the performance is her most viewed with 663 million viewsĀ 

NOBODY is gonna care if she sings HMH at the oscars and the song flopped so its not gonna be remembered - usually when gaga has performed at the oscars shes gotten universal acclaim: TIHTY, sound of music, shallow etc, i dont see HMH being like that at all, cuz not even her stans like the song

I have to agree on this. Every Gaga's performance in the Oscars has been universally aclaimed. I don't see HMH getting such good reviews, so still praying for her to do something unexpectedĀ :tony:

23 hours ago, Red said:

I only see it happening if Gaga is not doing the method this time

meanwhile Gaga is singing HMH with Joaquin in clown makeupĀ :trollga:

monketsharona
6 hours ago, skedaddleBItCh said:

For real LMAO I thought that LMs would love this **** because of its huge, stadium rock sound which they were all practically asking for since forever (ā Ā“ā -ā ļ¹ā -ā `ā ļ¼›ā )

The fansĀ who asked for some pop rock influenced music from her also let Perfect Illusion becoming her biggest tank ever honestlyĀ :enigma:

Ā 

SpadesToStart
On 2/17/2023 at 3:56 PM, Monstermilo said:

am i the only one who doesnt wanna hear hold my hand live? her oscars performances have all been so incredible, i feel like HMH would just sour the track record

Speaking from having attended TCB, Hold My Hand live is very powerful. Gaga really sells it.

Ladle Ghoulash
4 hours ago, Monstermilo said:

Babe, full tea: the stans didn't like TIHTY and the GP didn't even know the song before the performance, but it was what she did with it that made it powerful and iconic. Conversely, HMH is from the biggest blockbuster of 2022 and, while it's not necessarily a hit, it's a song Gaga performs well live and her performance will be what people remember.Ā 

The tour performances of hmh were amazing but im not particulary hyped for this. Seems like she comes to the oscars every year now lol. Or maybe we should just enjoy while it lasts, careers dont last forever, idk

Archived