đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Artists that seem to understand streaming

Better Day

Featured Posts

Better Day

What artists do you think has understood streaming the best? 

The artists are put viral songs on the platform, take advantage of playlists, unreleased music is released. 

My guess is Madonna, she put an unreleased song from Rebel Heart on at the turn of the year and has jumped on any trend. 

Together You And I!

Tinnitus15

The only right choice is TAYLOR SWIFT. Girlie re-recorded her albums and put at least 20 NEW songs for both fearless TB  red TV. She’s releasing different versions of her singles(call it desperation but it’s working), singles from re-recordings, which aren’t out( Wildest dreams TV, This Love TV). She has a good playlist reach and maybe that’s why she’s dominating the streaming world nowadays. If her fans ask enough, she’ll do everything. She released a 10 minute version, just cuz she knew the fans want it, then produced an amazing music video for it. 

She may not be a force but Meghan Trainor sure knows how to take advantage of every opportunity and listens. Her debut album Title was released in 2015 and the title track became viral a year or so ago so she released the music video and pushed the song a bit further. She also made sure that Made You Look was inescapable the moment it gained traction on TikTok (multiple versions and videos, playlists... it's everywhere) and she succeeded at that.

Better Day
8 minutes ago, Tinnitus15 said:

The only right choice is TAYLOR SWIFT. Girlie re-recorded her albums and put at least 20 NEW songs for both fearless TB  red TV. She’s releasing different versions of her singles(call it desperation but it’s working), singles from re-recordings, which aren’t out( Wildest dreams TV, This Love TV). She has a good playlist reach and maybe that’s why she’s dominating the streaming world nowadays. If her fans ask enough, she’ll do everything. She released a 10 minute version, just cuz she knew the fans want it, then produced an amazing music video for it. 

We love Taylor love here

Together You And I!

Archived