Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

• Please Read: The BEST Born This Way Ball Advice Ever.

htrllllsem

Featured Posts

htrllllsem

Hello Fellow Monsters,

I know you guys are going to the North American Leg Of TBTWB and I feel it is my duty to inform you with the best knowledge on the road to the ball.

Helpful Advice:

• If you can get to the Ball to wait in line Early PLEASE DO! You can get in the monster pit, don't lose hope. I had the chance to go really early but instead I didn't :( Don't make the same mistake.

• Eat Really early! Eat a nice meal with lots of fiber and whole grains to make sure you don't get sick or nauseous.

• GO TO THE BATHROOM! It's one of the most painful things to have during a concert. I had to pee really badly and had a huge headache and that's because I hadn't peed since the day before.

•If You do not get in the monster pit, but you have a GA ticket I highly recommend using Platforms.

If you're not that tall you're seriously gonna regret this. If you have a **** camera it'll be one of the most painful things to watch the day after the concert. Wear heels/platforms to get a great view and might get a Hi from Gaga herself :)

• Have a "Take Me Backstage Sign."

If you have a GA ticket, and You get really close onstage I would bring a Take me Backstage sign and throw it onstage or hand it to her if she comes near + have a description of what you're wearing and your name so she can know.

• Be Sociable! If you're waiting for Gaga, talk with some people during the opening acts, YOU WONT REGRET IT! I met some nice people at the ball (also get their twitters and stuff, I didn't :( )

• Make a great costume!

Have a fantastic memory of The time you saw Gaga with your own eyes. Don't throw your costume onstage, you might regret it.

And I guess that's the best advice I can give you, I'd really follow all of these if I had the chance to rewind.

Enjoy guys and have a great time at the ball :)

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RAMROD

About the peeing part. WEAR ADULT DIAPER.

I am not joking. Esp if you are having standing tickets.

And trust me, you will not the the only person who wear it there.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ with birds I share this lonely view (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

DrewStevens

• Eat Really early! Eat a nice meal with lots of fiber and whole grains to make sure you don't get sick or nauseous.

Thanks for all the advices but I think that if you eat many fiber food you're gonna want to go to the bath many times.

Would the sign thing actually work? Has anyone done that?

Thanks for all the advices but I think that if you eat many fiber food you're gonna want to go to the bath many times.

:smh: yeah he probably meant protein.

I thought a lot about what to do before going to the btwb so i didnt make any of those mistakes but those are good advices :worship:

RoyalHooker

Very good tips.

But try and be more original with the sign. She's been ignoring the one that say "Take me backstage".

htrllllsem

Would the sign thing actually work? Has anyone done that?

:smh: yeah he probably meant protein.

No, see Fiber won't make you sick.

It makes you ****... So.... You'll **** before the show and you'll be okay. :)

Very good tips.

But try and be more original with the sign. She's been ignoring the one that say "Take me backstage".

What a c*nt!

I'll throw mdna at her :crossed:

No, see Fiber won't make you sick.

It makes you ****... So.... You'll **** before the show and you'll be okay. :)

Oh, I guess we both misread it, I thought you just meant eat a breakfast with fiber then go camp without ****ting because that wouldn't be good lol.

htrllllsem

Oh, I guess we both misread it, I thought you just meant eat a breakfast with fiber then go camp without ****ting because that wouldn't be good lol.

:lmao:

Galactic Mess

I threw a giant "MY STACHE IS BACKSTAGE, TAKE ME THERE!" at her in my BTWB date, but it didn't quite work... Maybe because I left right like 10 minutes after the show ended - I desperately needed to pee :toofunny:

wiltedbliss

This would only be useful in some stituations like um..

IF IM GOING!!!! :cry: i wanna goooooo!!!! :(

Anyways, great advice.

I threw my light up denim vest on stage during my last ball and I regretted it so much One of gaga's dancers was amazed at it and tried handing it to gaga but someother person threw their jacket right onto her lap so she wore that one. Sloan took mine backstage and I really want it back :cry:

But great advice!

htrllllsem

This would only be useful in some stituations like um..

IF IM GOING!!!! :cry: i wanna goooooo!!!! :(

Anyways, great advice.

Trust me, never in a million years did I think I'd see Lady Gaga in person, I always thought I would never even see her. But one day I did, and here I tell you that someday you will.

:hug:

I threw my light up denim vest on stage during my last ball and I regretted it so much One of gaga's dancers was amazed at it and tried handing it to gaga but someother person threw their jacket right onto her lap so she wore that one. Sloan took mine backstage and I really want it back :cry:

But great advice!

I threw my glasses and my jacket. She didn't even notice, and I regret it sooooo much :cry:

Archived