Dennis 8,391 Posted December 19, 2022 Share Posted December 19, 2022 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
PartySick 174,874 Posted December 19, 2022 Share Posted December 19, 2022 11 minutes ago, Dennis said: Idk, I think Twitter was doing just fine before he got his clown mitts all over it Whimsical bitch Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Benji 20,113 Posted December 19, 2022 Share Posted December 19, 2022 1 hour ago, JuanitoKasicki said: you guys really think hes gonna follow through with it? I think he plans to step down regardless of the result. He most likely already has a successor lined up and this is just one final ego boost - a “haha I knew you’d vote yes, I already planned too, I am very smart” Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
whoresup 3,454 Posted December 19, 2022 Share Posted December 19, 2022 So what’s the results saying? Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Edonis 28,974 Posted December 19, 2022 Share Posted December 19, 2022 27 minutes ago, whoresup said: So what’s the results saying? 58% yes last I checked Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Sneaky Oliver 23,088 Posted December 19, 2022 Share Posted December 19, 2022 Oh I see many Bolsonaro supporters are begging for fellow right wingers to vote no “for the sake of freedom of speech” I hate these people tbh Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Enigma 7,182 Posted December 19, 2022 Share Posted December 19, 2022 This is such a mess lol it's so wild that this rich manchild gets to just ruin one of the biggest social medias in a couple weeks Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
gabeoz 7,915 Posted December 19, 2022 Share Posted December 19, 2022 Elon was with Jared Kushner (trumps son in law that just got a $2B deal from the Saudi’s) AND the Saudi billionaires that loaned Elon a large part of the money to buy Twitter when he tweeted this poll. They likely asked him to step down and he’s trying to cover it up with a poll Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
YouCanSitWithUs 394 Posted December 19, 2022 Share Posted December 19, 2022 People still use twitter? Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Future Lovers 7,864 Posted December 19, 2022 Share Posted December 19, 2022 8 hours ago, PartySick said: And people call Elon a genius I think in the days before he exposed his lack of common sense, he managed to snow a lot of people via having big ideas and the money to see some of them come to fruition. Few stopped to consider whether his ideas were possible, water tight, economical, or sustainable. It’s easy to call someone a visionary when they’re talking about revolutionary things even if those things are impractical or shoddy. It’s all in the sale and once upon a time, he used to be a good salesman of bad ideas. Now no one with two working brain cells takes him seriousyl. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
garbage day 11,863 Posted December 19, 2022 Share Posted December 19, 2022 the second after I voted Yes, I realized it was a mistake. as it stands, elon is seemingly VERY preoccupied with twitter. freeing him of that, releasing this egotistical highly divorced manbaby with limitless resources and a very bruised ego would mean way more bad trouble from him meddling in other shït. and he's absolutely going to put an even worse person in charge to spite everyone who voted Yes and make himself look better. also the spectacle of seeing him spiral online daily is so delicious and I'd genuinely miss it. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
berlinforme 5,391 Posted December 19, 2022 Share Posted December 19, 2022 I voted no because I really want him to fail miserably and never get any money out of it. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Monstermilo 5,476 Posted December 19, 2022 Share Posted December 19, 2022 liberals need to boycott twitter its becoming such a nasty right wing place Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
FarixGaga 15,552 Posted December 19, 2022 Share Posted December 19, 2022 So what now? JC Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
gabeoz 7,915 Posted December 20, 2022 Share Posted December 20, 2022 3 hours ago, FarixGaga said: So what now? He’s now saying that in the future only people who pay for Twitter can vote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.