💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
video

Born this way ball chile DVD ?

gagamonster152

Featured Posts

ChicaSkas
4 minutes ago, Juanlittlem said:

I think Chica said there was another guy who had other shows one of them being the BTWBall in Barcelona

Yes, there is a guy with the footage from Amsterdam,  Vienna, and Spain.  He is crazy expensive tho he wants $2,000 each, BUT, each file is 650 gigabytes 

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk
  • YAAAS 1
  • Shook 5

HighwayFantasy

The longer it takes, the less believable this all is for me tho :') I really want to donate tho! Is it still possible?! I watched the preview footage en some HD screen dumps but... hmmm. :excited2: Are you guys convinced? 

• Love 1

15 minutes ago, Juanlittlem said:

I think Chica said there was another guy who had other shows one of them being the BTWBall in Barcelona

oh ! I thought that was impossible cause of the guy! :laughga:

ChicaSkas
13 minutes ago, HighwayFantasy said:

The longer it takes, the less believable this all is for me tho :') I really want to donate tho! Is it still possible?! I watched the preview footage en some HD screen dumps but... hmmm. :excited2: Are you guys convinced? 

I have promised everyone in this thread.... if something goes wrong or we get scammed, I will reimburse everyone. They all know this I hope. 

Right now it seems that everything is above board, we are being patient with Ale Nova and we even have people on the ground in Chile to talk to him if something should go seriously wrong. Do not worry. 

Again if something goes wrong I will pay everyone back myself, if it takes months  -- because I recognize how much people here trust me and how much this footage means. 

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk
  • Like 3
  • Love 1

ChicaSkas
7 minutes ago, VeguisLG said:

oh ! I thought that was impossible cause of the guy! :laughga:

I need him to reply first. We have his contact info but I cant negotiate until he actually acknowledges me. Let me finish BTWB Chile first and then we will move on to the other 3 :)

• Love 2

Juanlittlem
38 minutes ago, ChicaSkas said:

Yes, there is a guy with the footage from Amsterdam,  Vienna, and Spain.  He is crazy expensive tho he wants $2,000 each, BUT, each file is 650 gigabytes 

I'll gladly help with the Barcelona one even if it takes a year :flower:

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

Maxine Puth
25 minutes ago, ChicaSkas said:

I have promised everyone in this thread.... if something goes wrong or we get scammed, I will reimburse everyone. They all know this I hope. 

Right now it seems that everything is above board, we are being patient with Ale Nova and we even have people on the ground in Chile to talk to him if something should go seriously wrong. Do not worry. 

Again if something goes wrong I will pay everyone back myself, if it takes months  -- because I recognize how much people here trust me and how much this footage means. 

Chica went from little monster to little mobster  :ladyhaha: I love that

• Like 1
  • LMAO 8
  • YAAAS 1

ChicaSkas
10 minutes ago, Maxine Puth said:

Chica went from little monster to little mobster  :ladyhaha: I love that

I'm not gonna hurt him, or advocate hurting anyone! I paid G&S with our $$ each and every time to help guarantee all will go well. But we have someone there who knows where the fellow is if God forbid things go south. Is good to know they can talk to him. So far all seems to be fine. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, ChicaSkas said:

$2000 :giveup:

Im gonna need to sell one of my organs :giveup:

Pls tag me if ur gonna create a poll and a thread on which city we gon buy :firega: and I hope that person can find it in his heart to lower the price :air:

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA
  • Love 1

johnmonster

If we had solid proof of the $2000 footage, I’d be willing to donate a decent amount. And I think that we could start a GoFundMe type thing so people can donate anything they can! 

But of course this is after we get Chile. I have the Chile DVD I bought years ago and the quality is pretty good, but there’s a lot of moire and interlacing in the DVD version. I’m not sure if this original version will be the same.

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

Well the 2.000USD footage is from the live feed which means that is professional footage from the tour so i’m sure if we make a thread and a gofundme we can reach the value and get at least one night :glamourpuss: I’m so excited

Edited by ghs
  • Like 2
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 1
  • Shook 1

johnmonster
14 minutes ago, ghs said:

Well the 2.000USD footage is from the live feed which means that is professional footage from the tour so i’m sure if we make a thread and a gofundme we can reach the value and get at least one night :glamourpuss: I’m so excited

Agreed! That would be 10000% worth it!!  As one of the Americans whose BTWB tour date was cancelled, having live feed footage is a dream. It’s the only Gaga tour I’ve missed! 

• Like 2