Controversiaga

Are you excited for tonight?  

81 members have voted

1. 1. Are you excited for tonight?

• Yes
    • No

Featured Posts

NewUsername

The only thing I knew was that Nicki was getting the Vanguard Award. I don't even know yet what city they're in this year, who are the other performers. I just figured it would be today, hadn't seen any date posted either. This year seems such a non-event? I know almost nothing about it. You could say that maybe I became less interested in it, but I would have thought that the algorithms on sites would have shown me ads etc.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Teletubby

Ava will be there

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

53 minutes ago, RihBeyGa said:

Ugh it must’ve been such a big deal and a moment back in the 90s :shocked:

To me, yes, but I wonder if those who are older than me would say that for the ones in the 80s were better? It might really be most watched by people from the time they're teenagers until early 20s.

PartySick

I only care about the VMAs when Gaga's involved. Otherwise, they're entirely irrelevant. Even more so this year with them giving Nicki of all people the vanguard :air:

đź–¤

Reginald
32 minutes ago, Teletubby said:

Ava will be there

She's been booked and busy, this week! Two shows, and attending the VMAs. The era is really beginning now, I think. :gaysia:

Teletubby
3 minutes ago, Reginald said:

She's been booked and busy, this week! Two shows, and the VMAs. The era is really beginning now, I think. :gaysia:

she will be in Extra gum ad during VMAs
FbRnR2EWIAAhs0d?format=jpg&name=medium

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

Teletubby
Just now, Lady JarJar said:

wait is ava performing??

no

Reginald
Just now, Lady JarJar said:

wait is ava performing??

I think she's attending, not performing.  Would love to be surprised, though 

Reginald
Just now, Teletubby said:

she will be in Extra gum ad during VMAs
FbRnR2EWIAAhs0d?format=jpg&name=medium

Yasss Ava :golfclap: Ms Koci stays getting her money :ladyhaha:

Moonlight on Water

all my dreams are lost. maybe I'll turn to a new thread series called "Female Hottie of the Week" and forget that i posted cate blanchett the week before :bradley:

she/her

androiduser
2 hours ago, Sepsami said:

No it definitely was a big thing a decade ago,

can you imagine how huge it was in the 80's and 90's? It was THE biggest event of the year for me as a kid

AlabasterBones

No lol didn’t even know it was tonight until I saw a post on here earlier. I’m only interested in them when people I actually pay attention to are performing or are nominated 

Archived