💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga's costume designer supports dancers' claims against Richy

Rebel

Featured Posts

Nathan
Just now, Suuus said:

You have no proof that gaga is protecting him or fostering a hostile work environment you dont know whats happening behind the scenes so stop acting like you know all the facts

1. She hasn’t fired him

2. we know for a fact she has had multiple people leave her team due to his behaviour.

3. We know someone has alleged sexual abuse.

4. We know multiple people have spoken up about the abuse they had to deal with.

5. We know multiple people who were present have backed these allegations. 

6. She has a history of working with known abusers and having no issue platforming them.

Open your eyes, she isn’t god. Shes an employer.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Suuus
21 minutes ago, Nathan said:

People should not be mentally, verbally of sexually abused, especially in the work place.

If he isn’t gone, she is protecting him. **** the tour. 

Her getting dragged through the press and the GP for this is the right thing to do, she doesn’t get a free pass because we ‘like the boss’. 

You dont know whats happening behind the scenes so stop acting as if you do

Suuus
Just now, Nathan said:

1. She hasn’t fired him

2. we know for a fact she has had multiple people leave her team due to his behaviour.

3. We know someone has alleged sexual abuse.

4. We know multiple people have spoken up about the abuse they had to deal with.

5. We know multiple people who were present have backed these allegations. 

6. She has a history of working with known abusers and having no issue platforming them.

Open your eyes, she isn’t god. Shes an employer.

And we also know that she has parted ways with them 

Cerny

The way Gaga stans can’t go a day without victimising Gaga  :toofunny: 

She’s the least affected individual in this entire situation, she’s no victim here. :sweat:  If people call her an enabler, it’s apt. You’d think she learned. 

Nathan

@Suuusyou don’t need to keep quoting me. 

I don’t support people who leave or promote abusers to places of power. 

If you do, that’s you. Quoting me with the same line and ignoring all the facts because you like a pop star is your own situation to deal with. I am not interested in a discussion with someone who doesn’t believe victims of verbal or sexual assault. 

Thanks. 

PlastiscGuy
3 minutes ago, Suuus said:

You have no proof that gaga is protecting him or fostering a hostile work environment you dont know whats happening behind the scenes so stop acting like you know all the facts

Yeah, but the thing is... People will keep assuming things unless something is done. It's natural. If she doesn't fire him, then it's giving the idea that either she or her team is protecting him. 

And no, I'm not asking for her to publicly go on Twitter and post "**** Richy, he's gone lol" but if she does do the right thing, one way or the other we'll find out. 

Right now, it seems like he's still working for her (as per Richy's friend comments) + the lack of news which at this point would be known.

PG.

TSUNAMI
Just now, Nathan said:

The irony is she has a history of platforming and working with abusers.

Im really mad. Think I’m going to sell my tickets back to ticketmaster. 

It is the irony and what keeps poping in my mind is 'Is Gaga a fake?' 

I don't want to believe this because I idolised her since 2008 but this is getting out of hand. 

Also, don't let this Richy fiasco make you miss the really nice experience. I know it may be hard to enjoy the show for you but I do want to believe this will be handled. 

It's just, fans feel betrayed and lied to for years and it really leaves bad taste in our mouth. 

Suuus
1 minute ago, PlastiscGuy said:

Yeah, but the thing is... People will keep assuming things unless something is done. It's natural. If she doesn't fire him, then it's giving the idea that either she or her team is protecting him. 

And no, I'm not asking for her to publicly go on Twitter and post "**** Richy, he's gone lol" but if she does do the right thing, one way or the other we'll find out. 

Right now, it seems like he's still working for her (as per Richy's friend comments) + the lack of news which at this point would be known.

For all we know this might be his last tour 

Nathan

I can’t at people saying she should or might get rid of him after the tour… wtf 

He needs to have been gone months ago while this was happening. 

Suuus
2 minutes ago, Nathan said:

@Suuusyou don’t need to keep quoting me. 

I don’t support people who leave or promote abusers to places of power. 

If you do, that’s you. Quoting me with the same line and ignoring all the facts because you like a pop star is your own situation to deal with. I am not interested in a discussion with someone who doesn’t believe victims of verbal or sexual assault. 

Thanks. 

Im not ignoring all the facts im just saying that we dont know what gaga is doing behind the scenes for all we know gaga is handeling the situation right now 

• PartySick locked this topic
PartySick

Good god...

How about you listen to the victims of the abuse instead of your own self-righteous stan minds? At this point you just want Gaga to fire him to appease your own keyboard warrior complexes.

The VICTIMS of the abuse HAVE NOTHING BUT GOOD THINGS TO SAY ABOUT GAGA.

Don't you think if she was "enabling" him or "protecting" him they'd have some sh*t to say about HER?

Nobody outside of the dancers, Richy, and (hopefully) management has the full story so why don't you all just sit down and breathe.

Don't pretend you care about the victims at all if you're ignoring what they're saying and trying to start a Twitter trend or media storm to slam Gaga for something the victims have not said she's responsible for.

💚

Archived