💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Gaga’s Team Needs To Be Called Out (Before #LG7)

Divine

Featured Posts

Divine

Everything seems to be gearing up for the new era, but in my humble opinion Gaga’s team needs to be called out for some reasons before the new album cycle kicks in. This is not a message of hate, but pure suggestions out from wanting Gaga to get what she really deserves.

We all know how stagnant the team can be with all of the canceled, postponed, trashed plans throughout the years. In addition, when things need a little bit of a push, I feel like her team does the bare minimum (e.g. I am still salty how Always Remember Us This Way wasn’t pushed in the charts but has a billion streams or maybe the overall essence of Chromatica wasn’t felt, I still don’t grasp what she really wanted to say in the album along with the visuals). I like how the team manages her overall health first, but I guess they should also remind her daily that she is LADY Gaga.

We all know the “what could’ve been” feeling in every era, so I guess it’s time for her team to be precise and move with strategy. Execute it the way they wanted it to happen. The thing is Gaga is not just any other name, she is huge, and the feeling of lackluster roll out really disheartens me. She can spark interest in her again just as how she did with her debut. This next album can really be a new peak or just another “era”, so they should plan their cards accordingly since a lot will happen alongside with the huge Joker era of hers. 

Currently, I am so happy to see her channeling her old fire in portraying avant-garde energy which brings me to the thought that I hope her team utilizes this fire to have a massive comeback and make the world remember who Gaga is. 

I have this idea that I want the team to consider for this era, it's to have a tour and drop the “ball” kind of concert. She must name the tour “Evolution of Gaga” (remember her how.to vote video, she can relive past eras and ignite fire on songs that deserves the spotlight… Bloody Mary did get her crown, I am waiting for others! Right now Summer Boy is everywhere on TikTok for having the summer feels but I guess her team is not aware). "Evolution of Gaga" has been an idea of fans from ages, why not use it?

I am a fan of the girl who used the word “era” in one of her tours, but I feel like there are artists who really showcased what an “era” really is. Not just some good songwriting and big dresses. Gaga is known for her changes (look at the fanarts and edits of hers), she should own the “Evolution” concept in her next tour please. I want TF, TFM, BTW, AP, JOANNE, CHROMATICA, to be celebrated. Imagine her performing with old looks per album segment? (She can even toy with the idea of playing Red and Blue, she has every power to get her spotlight back. She is Gaga. She has nothing left to lose!)

Hey, Gaga’s Team! It’s now or never! Also never late for Telephone Part 2!

tumblr-9eee7832a4546baa392d6bd3a902d162-

"And I still love you even if I can't see you anymore."
  • Like 3
  • LMAO 3
  • Love 8
  • Shook 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

palma
Posted (edited)

Well they haven't been the best in the industry but so far I'm satisfied with the way they handled the promo for CBF and am hopeful for the next era :partysick:

The thing is, it mostly comes down to Gaga to make the decisions. She didn't push ARUTW, she decided to stop the Chromatica promo campaign, she works on her own schedule and her team works on her requests. She seems more involved and passionate this time around so let's see :partysick:

Also I respectfully wouldn't love that tour concept - seems a little too Eras tour coded :zilla:

Spoiler

I'd love for her to get a new choreographer though :triggered:

Edited by palma
  • Like 16

Rifek

That would be great but we can’t forget about the main thing: 

Gaga's needs >>> fans' needs

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️
  • Like 11
  • LMAO 1
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 7

Divine
2 minutes ago, Divine said:

tumblr-9eee7832a4546baa392d6bd3a902d162-

I mean? :cryga:

Stef

the only thing i really want for them is to act fast on the hype after dropping that teaser clip, there are tweets of the snippet that have nearly 20,000 likes. If it’s crickets for another few weeks then idk what to tell y’all  :air: 

And a quick reminder for context to the above: Jazz & Piano returns in just three weeks. 

Signature loading… 👹🖤
  • Like 7
  • Shook 1
  • Thanks 3

NATAH

i'm too excited about LG7 to care about any of this

just fire richy and carry on

mother, what must i do?
  • Like 15
  • LMAO 1
  • YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 1

holy scheisse

She literally just asked us to let go of her past so she can welcome in the present though  :noparty:

I think she needs to stop standing on the back of 2009-2011 lol like almost all of the enigma set list for example are songs from that time period. And the self referential thing she’s already been doing here and there since applause. I want NEW aesthetics and vibes tbh 

• Like 19

Divine
Posted (edited)

The reply was doubled! Sorry!

Edited by Divine

Scri
5 minutes ago, Rifek said:

Yeah of course. But if Gaga's needs include keeping the squirrel, than thank you, next.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Divine
2 minutes ago, holy scheisse said:

She literally just asked us to let go of her past so she can welcome in the present though  :noparty:

I think she needs to stop standing on the back of 2009-2011 lol like almost all of the enigma set list for example are songs from that time period. And the self referential thing she’s already been doing here and there since applause. I want NEW aesthetics and vibes tbh 

While this is true, I want her to have a statement of her legacy with her works! But NEW visuals is a must! 

• Like 1

PMM
8 minutes ago, Rifek said:

That would be great but we can’t forget about the main thing: 

this.
/end 

I Am a Joke
  • Thanks 1

Easy

She needs a new classic. Something bigger than Bad Romance. She doesnt need an Eras Tour.

The passion is there, the music(from the snippet) is there, the platform is there with Joker FAD gathering the non fans. Please make a new classic and let her carry that into her 40s.

• Like 7
  • YAAAS 4
  • Thanks 3

palma
Just now, Divine said:

While this is true, I want her to have a statement of her legacy with her works! But NEW visuals is a must! 

She has been very self-referential and reflected on her past works a lot though :yennefer:

If anything Chromatica seemed like a "going back to the roots" album and while it had a consistent sonic theme and strong visual identity... it felt passionless. A reinvention excites me much more tbh.

King of the Fall
Posted (edited)

The truth is that her team does not matter that much, Gaga is the one who needs to have the desire to give us a full rollout and a visual spectacle. When she is inspired and ambitious, she is unstoppable 

Considering her confident attitude about all this lately, I have very little doubt that the Chromatica rollout will not be repeated a second time

She can do this, the support from her fans is still there and I am confident that she could capture peoples attention like Beyonce has done this far into her career as long as the music itself is great

Edited by King of the Fall
Ain't it just like the night to play tricks when you're tryin to be so quiet?
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

Divine
15 minutes ago, palma said:

Also I respectfully wouldn't love that tour concept - seems a little too Eras tour coded :zilla:

Reveal hidden contents

I'd love for her to get a new choreographer though :triggered:

I get this tho! I just wished Gaga grabbed the idea of a tour first. It must be wonderful to see. Anyway, I am hoping for a clear run for this era. :messga: