💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga's costume designer supports dancers' claims against Richy

Rebel

Featured Posts

Rebel

Perry Meek, creator of the BTW Grammys latex looks, the look worn for Shallow at the Grammys, Chromatica Ball dance costumes, and more, has been supporting the dancers coming out with their stories of abuse from Richy, even confirming he is/was a Trump supporter.

IMG-3221.jpg

IMG-3222.jpg

IMG-3223.jpg

More: https://twitter.com/aussiegear/likes

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I still don’t get it why she surrounds herself with him after all these claims and allegations...

He needs to be fired ASAP. Enough is enough. At this point he will be a liability for Gaga. If he was a true friend of hers he would step back himself tbh...the fact he is STUCK leeching like this and in effect hurting Gaga's brand and image is really bad and since he will not remove himself she needs to remove him...the sooner the better.

The media is going to start reporting on this and if he is STILL in her team when they write articles and stuff then it will look really really bad. If she fires him now the articles will at least state that Gaga has taken action. I know he can sue her for contract breach or wrongful termination or w/e but truly it is worth it. 

ChrissyBot
4 minutes ago, Bat said:

I still don’t get it why she surrounds herself with him after all these claims and allegations...

I feel like Gaga tries too hard to see the good in people and gives people too many chances… just my opinion

ChrissyBot

So I wonder. If she fires richy, would that mean the Chromatica Ball be cancelled? Genuine question. 

Rebel
1 minute ago, dit said:

He needs to be fired ASAP. Enough is enough. At this point he will be a liability for Gaga. If he was a true friend of hers he would step back himself tbh...the fact he is STUCK leeching like this and in effect hurting Gaga's brand and image is really bad and since he will not remove himself she needs to remove him...the sooner the better.

The media is going to start reporting on this and if he is STILL in her team when they write articles and stuff then it will look really really bad. If she fires him now the articles will at least state that Gaga has taken action. I know he can sue her for contract breach or wrongful termination or w/e but truly it is worth it. 

Right. I’m in NO WAY blaming Gaga at all, but when articles eventually come out and they realize the entire dance crew knew, and even her costume designer knew, how do y’all think that’s gonna reflect on her? :fatcat:

Just now, chromaticpop said:

So I wonder. If she fires richy, would that mean the Chromatica Ball be cancelled? Genuine question. 

no not at all. She would simply have to hire someone else who can come in at short moment. I would imagine it would emerge from someone already on the tour. like Richy's understudy or something. With that said it would complicate things but it is NOT impossible like some make it out to be. The only thing that can be damaging is the possible lawsuit Richy will likely do if there is some sort of breach of their contract by firing him so last notice but i say do what is right now and face the legal consequences later. 

TimotheeChalamet
56 minutes ago, Cameltoe Chariot said:

HE LIKED THIS TOO… :messga:

Okay that tweet went a bit too far lol

lilboyblue

Has no one tried to start a Twitter hashtag trend? So we can get to the bottom of this.

Ngl, this is starting to snowball. I feel for Gags because she finally got to restart touring and this comes out. BUT YES, #FireRichyNOW

Gangie

I don't know if it's THAT easy to fire him. I don't know but Haus Of Gaga as a company itself belongs to Interscope and maybe THEM make the decisions. I know we used to think that Gaga manages everything, but clearly... she doesn't. There might be some legal stuff, some agreements made behind the closed doors we don't know about.

And Yes, he should be fired ASAP at this point but all what we can do atm is to take a deep breath and wait.

If I like it, then that's what I get!

1 hour ago, Cameltoe Chariot said:

:air:

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA

Chlorine Sevigny
1 hour ago, Cameltoe Chariot said:

:deadbanana:

• PartySick locked this topic

Archived