Jump to content
About TCB Spoilers... PLEASE do not put spoilers in thread titles as we have some users wishing to remain spoiler free. Please show kindness and respect. Thank you! ×

MARRY THE NIGHT ANNIVERSARY T-SHIRT

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Chromatica Ball Setlist Wishlist


bornthisway135

Featured Posts

bornthisway135
Posted (edited)

I've been looking over the forum for this question, but I have yet find one that asks this question: what do you think (or want) the setlist to be for the Chromatica Ball??

 

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/5HZXoYTtjNLlTNVDkEKvi0?si=uFiZHAjHTwC_5NF_DN8qwg&utm_source=copy-link

 

Mine would go like this:

 

Act One:

 

1. Babylon (Haus Labs Version) - Intro

 

2. Marry The Night

3. Chromatica I + Alice

4. Just Dance + Banter

5. ScheiBe

6. Venus

7. Monster

8. Enigma + Banter

9. Heavy Metal Lover

10. LoveGame + Banter

 

11. Stupid Love (Vitaclub Warehouse Mix) - Interlude

 

Act Two:

 

12. Chromatica II + 911

13. Electric Chapel

14. So Happy I Could Die + Banter

15. ARTPOP

16. Bad Kids + Banter

17. Born This Way

 

18. Yoü & I (Wild Beasts Remix) - Interlude 

 

Act Three - Acoustic + Banter:

19. The Edge of Glory

20. Speechless

21. Free Woman

22. Shallow 

 

Act Four:

 

23. Paparazzi (Yuksek Remix) - Interlude 

24. Chromatica III 

 

25. Paparazzi

26. Perfect Illusion 

27. I Like It Rough + Banter

28. Replay 

29. Swine + Banter

30. Applause (Viceroy Remix) - Interlude 

 

ENCORE

 

31. Poker Face + Banter

32. Stupid Love 

33. Bad Romance + Banter

34. Hold My Hand 

35. Babylon + Banter

36. Rain on Me

Edited by bornthisway135
  • Like 1
  • Love 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Staryu17

    5

  • JRCF29

    3

  • cherryboomboom

    3

  • bornthisway135

    2

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I don’t like to overthink it much, but part of me hopes it starts with Enigma. I think that’d be a euphoric opening song. The first verse is sung off stage with a dramatic reveal for the chorus “

I'd love something that hasn't been peformed for a while to come back... like:   -Hair acoustic with a dance second half -Dance In The Dark

I don’t just want Venus I NEED VENUS its being my dream to hear Venus live ever since I fell in love with ARTPOP and TCB’s outer space/alien theme is a perfect fit for this song!!!!   

tomdsgn

I don’t like to overthink it much, but part of me hopes it starts with Enigma. I think that’d be a euphoric opening song.

The first verse is sung off stage with a dramatic reveal for the chorus “WE COULD BE LOVERS / EVEN JUST TONIGHT”

  • Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Shook 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Auralegends
1 hour ago, bornthisway135 said:

I've been looking over the forum for this question, but I have yet find one that asks this question: what do you think (or want) the setlist to be for the Chromatica Ball??

 

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/5HZXoYTtjNLlTNVDkEKvi0?si=uFiZHAjHTwC_5NF_DN8qwg&utm_source=copy-link

 

Mine would go like this:

 

Act One:

 

1. Babylon (Haus Labs Version) - Intro

 

2. Marry The Night

3. Chromatica I + Alice

4. Just Dance + Banter

5. ScheiBe

6. Venus

7. Monster

8. Enigma + Banter

9. Heavy Metal Lover

10. LoveGame + Banter

 

11. Stupid Love (Vitaclub Warehouse Mix) - Interlude

 

Act Two:

 

12. Chromatica II + 911

13. Electric Chapel

14. So Happy I Could Die + Banter

15. ARTPOP

16. Bad Kids + Banter

17. Born This Way

 

18. Yoü & I (Wild Beasts Remix) - Interlude 

 

Act Three - Acoustic + Banter:

19. The Edge of Glory

20. Speechless

21. Free Woman

22. Shallow 

 

Act Four:

 

23. Paparazzi (Yuksek Remix) - Interlude 

24. Chromatica III 

 

25. Paparazzi

26. Perfect Illusion 

27. I Like It Rough + Banter

28. Replay 

29. Swine + Banter

30. Applause (Viceroy Remix) - Interlude 

 

ENCORE

 

31. Poker Face + Banter

32. Stupid Love 

33. Bad Romance + Banter

34. Hold My Hand 

35. Babylon + Banter

36. Rain on Me

I would like her to start with Chromatica I + Alice and get the same excitement as when listening to the album the first time. 

 

Act I:

Chromatica I + Alice
Stupid Love
Applause
Just Dance/Poker Face/LoveGame medley
Free Woman (+ Outro)

Act II

Chromatica II + 911
Telephone
Enigma
Heavy Metal Lover
Scheibe
Fun Tonight

 

Act III

Chromatica III + Sine From Above
Sour Candy
Replay
Million Reasons (Piano)
The Edge Of Glory (Piano)

Act IV

Venus
Rain On Me
Bad Romance
Sour Candy

Encore
Babylon (Haus Labs)
Shallow
 

  • YAAAS 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Dirtyicecreamz

i just wanna hear judas live :toofunny:

Stop the music, Start the drama.
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
TimotheeChalamet
Posted (edited)

Intro 

(with "Chromatica I") 

 

1. Alice

2. Free Woman

("Rina Sawayama Remix" intro)

3. Venus

(shortened)

4. Stupid Love

(band outro)

 

Interlude

(with elements of "Telephone")

 

5. Just Dance

6. Paparazzi

(shortened) 

7. Applause

("Purity Ring Remix" outro)

 

Interlude

(with "Chromatica II")

 

8. 911

9. Government Hooker

(shortened)

10. Replay

(band outro)

 

Interlude

("Sour Candy")

 

11. Enigma

12. 1000 Doves

(acoustic)

13. Million Reasons

(shortened)

14. Sine From Above

(with "Chromatica III"; extended outro)

 

Interlude

 

15. Plastic Doll

16. Alejandro

(shortened)

17. Poker Face

(shortened; band outro) 

 

Interlude

 

18. Fun Tonight

19. Bad Romance

(extended intro)

20. Babylon

("Haus Labs Remix" outro) 

 

Encore 1

 

21. Hold My Hand

22. Born This Way

(extended outro) 

 

Encore 2

 

Downpour

(sound effects) 

 

23. Rain On Me

(extended intro) 

Edited by TimotheeChalamet
  • Love 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
KURUSHITOVSKA

Paper Gangsta as an intro to Plastic Doll 

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?
Link to post
Share on other sites
RodeckDanny

I'd love something that hasn't been peformed for a while to come back...
like:
 

-Hair acoustic with a dance second half
-Dance In The Dark

Listen to my debut pop single 'Want You Bad'! (link on Insta)
  • Like 2
  • Love 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
ristretto

i still think my setlist is genuinely the only realistic one and i’ve looked at it so many times now that i’ll be dissapointed when it doesn’t actually happen 

 

 

CHROMATICA 1 (EXTENDED INTRO)

Alice

Stupid Love

Free Woman

1000 Doves

Enigma

Born This Way

CHROMATICA 2 (EXTENDED INTERLUDE)

911

Plastic Doll

Just Dance

Poker Face

Paparazzi

Applause

Aura

Venus

CHROMATICA 3 (EXTENDED INTERLUDE)

Sine From Above

The Edge Of Glory

Scheiße

Sour Candy

Replay

MANIFESTO OF CHROMATICA

Fun Tonight

Million Reasons

Shallow

Bad Romance

Babylon

ENCORE:

Rain On Me

Link to post
Share on other sites
TasteLikeWhiskey

My only wish is that Gaga would visit RSA again during this tour.

I actively despise all of you having the privilege of honest excitement:patrizia:

I would never die for my beliefs because I might be wrong
Link to post
Share on other sites
chun li
Posted (edited)

To everyone typing words such as "Haus", "Labs", "Version" "Remix"... please delete your account :patrizia: 

 

Original version reigns supreme and will stay like that as it closes the best tour ever

Edited by chun li
Link to post
Share on other sites
Staryu17
44 minutes ago, TasteLikeWhiskey said:

My only wish is that Gaga would visit RSA again during this tour.

I actively despise all of you having the privilege of honest excitement:patrizia:

RSA?

Link to post
Share on other sites
Clayton
50 minutes ago, ristretto said:

i still think my setlist is genuinely the only realistic one and i’ve looked at it so many times now that i’ll be dissapointed when it doesn’t actually happen 

 

 

CHROMATICA 1 (EXTENDED INTRO)

Alice

Stupid Love

Free Woman

1000 Doves

Enigma

Born This Way

CHROMATICA 2 (EXTENDED INTERLUDE)

911

Plastic Doll

Just Dance

Poker Face

Paparazzi

Applause

Aura

Venus

CHROMATICA 3 (EXTENDED INTERLUDE)

Sine From Above

The Edge Of Glory

Scheiße

Sour Candy

Replay

MANIFESTO OF CHROMATICA

Fun Tonight

Million Reasons

Shallow

Bad Romance

Babylon

ENCORE:

Rain On Me

She said she'll perform Hold My Hand

Link to post
Share on other sites
Staryu17

I can see these 5 songs being excluded this time around - Million Reasons, Alexander, Telephone, Lovegame, Just Dance 

  • YAAAS 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
heygurlhi

duh Chromatica 1 is obv the 1st song

Ignore me i drink
Link to post
Share on other sites
TasteLikeWhiskey
19 minutes ago, Staryu17 said:

RSA?

R S A, yes. It is an acronym. I am sure it should come up on Google at least :ladyhaha:

I would never die for my beliefs because I might be wrong
Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...